Part 3.

"Yoichi, go!" - Shinoa yelled, as the boy got out the next set of his arrows and shot them at the monster. Although they hit him, this time it wasn't strong enough to make the monster fall off the building, and it continued climbing.

"D-damn it!" - Yoichi nervously said and reached for the arrows. Before he could fire, the monster swang it's leg at him, and almost hit him, but Yu was just in time and he pushed him out of the way. The monster was halfway on the roof. Yu stood up and got out his sword.

"I can take care of him!" - he shouted at Shinoa, as she dodged another attack, but didn't attack back.

"No, you can't, you idiot! He is far stronger than what you think! You will just die, Yu!" - she shouted back at him.

"Then lets all kill him! We can do it!" - he responded and looked at his other teammates - neither Mitsuba nor Shiho looked any confident.

"He is far too powerful - if we don't get off this building now we will get crushed along with it!" - the fire haired girl replied, looking down at her feet - most of the building was already ruined, and it was all about to fall down.

"We can't get off - it will kill us in no time if we even try!" - Shiho said back to her.

Shinoa understood, that their situation was awful - all the escape routes were cut off and the beast was too powerful to be defeated by teens like them. She was desperately looking for any hope, but it was pointless. All they did is dodging and dodging, getting more tired, barely injuring the monster in the process.

Yu grabbed ran up to the beast and hopped onto it's back, where he thought, a weak spot was located. He aimed a blow and was about to hit him, when he realized that the monsters leg was moments away from hitting him too. He couldn't jump back or dodge since he was mid air - there was only one way.

"I might die, but I'm taking you with me!" - he screamed as he was centimeters away from the spot.

All of a sudden some kind of a powerful force grabbed him from behind and through him back while he was mid air. In confusion Yu fell on the monsters back, and in front of him saw something white and very, very fast. With unbelievable speed and power it chopped in half the monster's back like it was butter, and then bounced backwards towards Yu.

Yu quickly realized, that that something was a vampire, and a strong one. As he landed on the monsters back, he raised his sword, prepared to reflect an attack. Instead though, the vampire landed just near to Yu, and slowly stood up.

The boy was confused, and was already midway a blow, as he noticed the always recognizable curls of blonde hair, saphire eyes that looked like the ocean, and the ever loving gaze, that always made Yu blush.

It was his dearest family.