Chapter Fifteen

~~~

~~~

Bella's wedding was right around the corner. She wanted me there but was worried that I wouldn't be able to attend considering I got out of hospital a couple of days ago. But I assured her that I would be able to make it.

She made Alice as her maid of honour. Well Alice rather put herself in charge of that honour. Rosalie and me where going to be bridesmaids, and much to Sam's anomyment I was going either way.

He didn't want me going because he knew how many 'leeches' there would be but I assured him I would be fine. Beside I could protect myself if needs be.

So here I was, round the Cullen's house helping the Cullens set up for the wedding tomorrow.

Bella was trying on her shoes and it wasn't going very well. I was helping Jasper, Rosalie and Emmet with the benches to create isles for the wedding. But we could all hear Bella complaining to Alice and asking if she could go barefooted.

We were carrying a massive bench that would take at least 20 mean to carry but instead only took four supernaturals.

"Where do you want them boss?" Emmet asked Alice. She looked over to us and responded quickly;

"On either side of the isle!" She spoke turning back to Bella.

"What isle?" Rosalie asked and with that I high-fived her. Me and Rosalie became good friends over time. She understood what I was going through and I understood what she went through.

"Does nobody have any vision!" Alice shouted. She spoke to Bella quick before marching over to us and showing where to put the benches.

Once we where done; me, Jas, Em and Rose where all standing on the deck looking over the work WE did.

Alice was checking over everything AGAIN even though we went through the set out of the wedding   twice and she's already checked it four times. This women is crazy.

"I'm going to kill myself before the wedding even begins." Emmet spoke chuckling.

"I think I might join you." Rose spoke from beside me.

"I agree. I mean she's my wife and all, but she sometimes is too over the top even for me." Jasper spoke. I nodded slightly.

"I agree. If I had spent a millennium with Alice I would of strangled myself to death a long time ago." We all laughed at this.

"Wow your mean for a witch." Emmet spoke. This made us all laugh.

"I should get going!" I spoke. "I need to get back and make dinner for the pack and also get ready for tomorrow! I'll see you bright and early at 8 am tomorrow guys!" They all groaned.

"Ughhhh don't remind me." Emmet spoke groaning. "I mean I know I am a vampire and vampires don't need sleep but my god that is early. The wedding is at 4 for gods sake!" I laughed.

"Yes well it's 'Alice's vision'." I spoke laughing. They all laughed at me. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said, kissing Jas and Em on the cheek and then hugging Rosalie before walking out towards my truck.

The Cullens had became close to me. I understand what they are going through and they understand what I'm going through. I'm more close with Jas, Em and Rose then any of the others but I still like the others.

~~~

I had parked in one of the spaces when I got to Sam's house and saw that all the boys trucks or cars where outside meaning they where all inside.

I walked in to find the boys laughing away all sat around the dinner table. They saw me walk in and all greeted me with a wave or a smile.

Sam walked over to me and lifted up my shirt to reveal three brutal scars. He picked me up and kissed all three scars on my stomach and then kissed the one on my arm. He lowered my shirt and then kissed my lips softly.

The scars never bothered me and they never will. There just there for forever you know? There not going to hurt me or anything. Kinda sounds what I said about my disease.

"Ewwww guys enough PDA in the kitchen please!" Paul spoke loudly, me and the pack all laughed at what he said.

"Alright. Alright. I'll get started on dinner now!" I spoke, laughing and walking towards the sink to wash my hands.

I washed my hands and made my way to the kitchen and cupboards. I forced the boys to clean the kitchen and restock it with things that are fresh, healthy and they could eat. Fortunately they did just that.

I grabbed five big big baking dishes for the lasagne to go in. I grabbed the ingredients I needed; beef, onion, oil, pepper, salt, ground pepper, garlic, tomatoes, cheeses (all different types), lasagna sheets, and white wine vinegar.

I made the lasagne and made some homemade garlic bread as well. While that was cooking I got out nine plates and some cutlery. I knew most of the boys wouldn't use the cutlery but I though it would still be good to get it out for the people who did use it.

Once it was made I put it up on the island counter and put the garlic bread next to it and then different juices at the end of the food. I put the plates and cutlery at the begin.

It was kind of like getting food at school I had lined it up so they could take it in turns instead of killing each other trying to get food.

"GUYS FOOD!" I shouted. Paul, Jared, Embry, Quill, and Seth came running in. "Line up idiots so you don't kill one another." I spoke as they tried pouncing on the food.

Sam and Leah came in slowly. Not running but also not dawdling. They took there time, while the boys where nearly done with there firsts.

I laughed slightly. I think I had finally found a family. I had finally the people I could be me with for the rest of my life.

Little did I know it was soon going to go down hill.