Chapter Eleven

~~~

~~~

Anger boiled all over me. My rage was now completely in control. I pushed Embry backwards hard, sending him flying.

I knew I was part vampire but thanks to my witch genes fighting it off and the vampire genes fighting back, I had become a hybrid. I just hoped I wasn't fully vampire you know the blood and the sparkle in sunlight thing. I really didn't want to be a vampire, it was never my hope nor my dream to be one.

I sent him crashing into some seats. He landed against a pillar lowly growling in pain. The pack took two giant steps back from us.

"HOW DARE YOU!" I shouted at him. "HOW DARE YOU IMPRINT ON HER, AFTER FIVE SECONDS FROM ME WAKING UP." I stormed towards him. He was slouched against the pillar and his head was hung low.

"So this is about you huh. You just woke up from the dead and you can't have the spotlight taken away from you." I laughed.

"Oh, desearías que fuera así de simple. Voy a desgarrarte miembro por miembro y luego sacrificarte a los dioses." I spat at him. I picked up Spanish in my primary school and I was surprisingly good at it. *Oh you wished it was that simple. I'am going to rip you limb from limb and then sacrifice you to the gods.*

"I can't understand a word you say, witch." I picked him up and threw him against another pillar. I walked back over to him.

"SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND I'AM GOING TO KILL YOU." He sighed lightly.

"You wouldn't and couldn't even if you tried." I laughed slightly.

"YOUR GOING TO STAY AWAY FROM HER! DO YOU HEAR ME! I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR HER!" He laughed slightly.

"IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE. YOU SHOULD KNOW." I laughed back.

"OH HOW WOULD I KNOW." He looked at me with spite in his eyes.

"BECAUSE SAM FUCKING IMPRINTED ON YOU. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE PAIN IT CAUSES US TO BE AWAY FROM ARE IMPRINT THAT LONG! IF WE ARE AWAY THAT LONG THEN WE COULD FUCKING DIE." He said screaming loudly. His words sunk in. He looked like he regretted what he said. But it was too late. I understood now why Sam looked at me like that when we first met.

He imprinted on me.

I looked at him, his eyes where pure shock. The rest of the pack looked between the three of us. Embry. Me. Sam. Sam looked like he was going to kill Embry.

"Sam i'am so sorry." Embry spoke standing up. He walked toward Sam slowly trying to see if he would attack. Sam was still frozen to the ground.

"Sam." Jared said waving his hand in front of his face. He finally broke his stare but instead of being mad his eyes went to me. Everyone's eyes followed his.

I backed away slowly, nearly tripping on a church stall. I didn't know how to react. I mean I was turned into a vampire by my father. I met my mother and she is apparently my guardian angle. I woke up in a coffin with fighting going on. I punched my ex in the face. Embry imprinted on Amy and I threw him around like a rag doll and now I find out Sam imprinted on me.