Fake Girlfriend -7

As I start to regain consciousness I realise that I can't move, I open my eyes and see two muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I look behind me to see that Roman has his whole body pressed up against the back of mine, I look around the room to see loads of random people on the floor passed out. I gently move Romans' arms off my waist without waking him up and slip out of the room.

I go over to the coat rack which is next to the front door avoiding stepping on anyone's head and take my phone out of my coat pocket, I check the time and it's 5:54am.
'Shit' I think, I've been in the same bed as Roman for god knows how long. I put my phone back in my coat pocket and walk back to the room. After a while of trying to get back to the bed, I feel like I'm going to step on someone's head.

It would be weird if I decide to go back into the bed and sleep next to Roman by choice... I think to myself, I lay down on the floor in between two girls which don't look much older than me, it's the only free space I can find that isn't on the bed and I drift off to sleep.

After a while I feel strong arms lift me up gently and place me on a soft surface, I just know it's Roman placing me beside him on the bed again. I feel myself about to smile and I don't want him to know that I'm awake so without thinking I bury my head into his chest and wrap my left arm around his waist smiling against his warm chest. I realise what I've just done but his right arm is still wrapped around my waist, I'm too tired to move so I just snuggle up to Roman and finally fall back asleep for good.

I wake up and it's the morning, my head is still buried in Romans's chest so he can't see my eyes are open yet. I lift my head to look at him to see that he is already staring at me with a small half smile on his face.
"Good morning," He says with a now wide smile.

I frown in embarrassment and dig my head back into his chest. He scoffs making his chest go in then hit my head when it comes back out.
"Don't scoff you hit my head!" I whine.
"You were so much more peaceful when you were asleep," He says as he plays with my hair.
I playfully hit his shoulder. "Shut up,"

I move from my side to lay on my back once again taking my head out of his chest and resting my head on his arm then stare at the ceiling. Me and Roman just lie next to each other in silence for the next 2 minutes until the door suddenly swings open.

Standing where the door was a split second ago is a beautiful lady with brown curly locks.
"Well look at you at you getting comfortable in my bed with your new girlfriend," She smirks and turns all of her attention to me as Roman laughs not correcting her. "I'm Destiny, Peter's cousin, I'm the owner of this house by the way, there's some food in the fridge if you get hungry." She smiles and walks away shutting the door behind her.

I turn my head to look up at Roman, "Why didn't you correct Destiny?" I ask.
"Hm?" Mumbles Roman keeping his eyes fixated on his phone.
"You didn't correct her when she said 'girlfriend'," I try to fight the urge to smile as I think of the fact Destiny thinks I'm his girlfriend.
"Oh," He pauses, thinking of what to say.

"Because that's what I told her, there was nothing I told her that needed to be corrected, I can't have her knowing I'm in bed with my real girlfriend's daughter now can I," He drops his head to face me and fixes his eyes on mine.

"I don't why but," He pauses, he seems like he's trying to be careful of what he's going to say next. "I feel like I can trust you," He says changing the subject and looks up at the ceiling to avoid eye contact.

I laugh, "Why?" I stare at his beautiful green eyes.
"I don't know," He repositions himself so he is now laying on his side facing me. "There's just something about you that makes me feel like I need to invite you in," He pauses. "To tell you everything," He stares deep into my eyes, he's centimetres away from my face. I can feel his warm breath on my skin, his breathing doesn't change pace, it's slow, calm.

I try my best to fight a smile but my body defeats me, Roman drops his head to look at me again and catches me smiling.
"Do you like that I can trust you?" He goes from staring into my eyes to looking at my lips, and then back at my eyes.
I look away in embarrassment and my smile only grows wider, "I'll take that as a yes." Roman says with a hint of happiness in his voice.

Roman grips my waist and pulls me into his body and our curves match perfectly as if we are two pieces in a jigsaw puzzle. I turn my head back around to face him only to see his neck which makes me realise how close I am to him. I turn my body to him and dip my face in his neck and close my eyes only to drift off to sleep yet again.