The Dungeon

There turned out to be a classroom filled with charts on how to work a computer and the parts of a computer. "What are we doing here, Raiwena?", I asked out of pure confusion. She turned with a creepier than all hell smile and walked towards the door. After locking it, she looked at me. That's when I noticed the camera, two males and another beautiful female.

I felt my arms prickle at the thought of what was going on. I turned slowly to Raiwena her hair was no longer golden instead it was black. "What is going on?"I heard my voice crack in fear. One of the males looked a lot like Raiwena, with the same golden eyes. Raiwena spoke next "Just a few pictures, videos, and bondage.

Bondage?!?! All of rationality left my body and I wanted to run, to be honest that's all my mind was telling me.

I dashed towards the door but something caught my legs and down I went. The pain of impact exploded in my head. I had no time to react as I started being dragged backwards. I tried to kick out but my long damned legs made me hit myself in the face with my knee. My vision went dark and when I could hear and see again, I was no longer in the computer room, I was in what seemed to be a bondage dungeon.. I was tied to a bedpost on the bed. Raiwena was standing in front of the bed leaning against the wall smiling at me. I started freaking out, why was I tied up.

"Ahh the little slut is finally awake", she walked towards the bed with a vile expression on her face. "What are you doing??"' I tried to hide my fear but it didn't work very well. She didn't answer my question, instead she gestured at the boys from earlier to come over.

"Hold still luv and it won't hurt as bad", one of the boys said. What did he mean it won't hurt as bad? What won't hurt as bad? What is he talking about? "Well i'll let you boys get to it, i have my own whore to take care of", At that time she walked out.

The boy, who looked a lot like Raiwena, took out a huge dildo. My breathing hitched in my throat. I realized what the other boy meant when he said hold still and it won't hurt as bad. The golden eyed boy was going to put that in me.

"Kai, turn on the camera and leave", My heart stopped when Kai bowed slightly and did as he was told and left after whispering something in the golden eyed boy's ear.

The golden eyed boy walked over to me and said " You beg me to stop, I'll go harder, if you scream I'll go harder. I don't want to hear anything but your moans of pleasure. Do you understand?". I stayed quiet so he said" Talk slut!!" After I did not speak again he sighed and started rubbing the dildo along my face. He stopped and ripped my clothes off.

He started pinching my nipples, and then he took something off the table. My head was screaming as he put the nipple clamps on me.

God it hurts!! He laid the chain on my stomach that was connecting the nipple clamps.He then started rubbing my pussy. I growled. But I guess that was a bad idea because he took the chains for the clamps and pulled hard.

I couldn't help but scream in pain. He looked at me,"Didn't I tell you not to scream?" He didn't give me time to respond as he put the dildo on the lips of my kitty."No No please no. I'll Do anything but please don't do this to me." I was begging and crying. He just smiled menacingly.

"I love hearing you be beautiful", he said "But that's just not good enough" Just then he shoved the dildo in as deep and fast as he could.

It took all of my willpower not to scream and cry. I looked to the side and closed my eyes. He started thrusting the dildo in and out. In and out. In and out.

Just when I thought I was gonna pass out, an alarm went off and he stopped. "Till next time little slut", he growled. Then he left.

As soon as the door shut , I let everything I had been holding in go. I cried for a good ten to twenty minutes. I immediately stopped crying when I heard the door open again. I closed my eyes, blinking the tears away.

"No, i was not crying", I said as confidently as I could. A different more sympathetic voice answered. "I never said you were", i opened my eyes to the brown-haired boy named Kai. He looked at my face, not once did he look at the clamps of my reddened nipples or even at the dildo still in my pussy.

He stared at my eyes for a while in silence then he said " Miss Karma, I'm so sorry for what Rayan did to you". His voice was full of compassion. This was where I broke. I cried for a while while he stood there. After a while of watching him speak, Ya know i'm a prisoner to Raiwena too?" he lifted his arm to reveal the same bracelet i had on. "This is what controls us and our actions, if we don't follow their instructions, the bracelet sends a pain so violent and severe that we cant breathe for a while. And all of Raiwena's sex slaves or toys as she puts it has one." It made me start thinking. "Why doesn't Rayan have one?"He replied almost as if he had been anticipating it. "Raiwena is Rayan's older sister, they work together

A chill went down my spine. Theyre partners in the sex slave business.

A familiar voice came through Kai's bracelet "Kai get to work", The feminine voice sounded so harsh."Yes mistress," he replied quietly. Then the bracelet stopped.

"Wait, what does she mean to get to work?"I asked fearfully. "I-I have to Karma, I'm sorry luv", He walked over to me slowly. He looked into my eyes and said "Karma, I need you to breathe, I'm going to pull the dildo out."

"No No No plz dont do this" my voice was trembling with sobs. "Help me get out of here", I begged. "You know i can't do that luv", he said with sympathy coating his voice. "But maybe I can make a deal with Rayan and Raiwena so that I'm the only one who comes in here.

My body shook with sobs"He embraced me, then with a warm hug. He looked into my eyes " I promise i'll be gentle, ok?" I nodded, still trying to breathe through the tears.

He didn't let his eyes leave mine as he put his hand down to the base of the dildo. I hadn't noticed I was holding my breath until Kai said "Karma you need to breathe".

I took a deep shaky breath." That's just it, I don't want to breathe, I want it all to end".