I took one last look at Natasha's face as her eyes focused on my lips and let go of her walking away.

We brought the bags to my car. And before we got in we said goodbye to them. Our mob and Keane's mob who also came to say goodbye.

"Let's consider this a see you later
" Lightwood said pulling me into a kiss.

I said goodbye to the rest with a handshake or a hug and gave Wanda a big hug and a kiss on the forehead and got in the car waiting for Natasha.

We drove to the airport in silence.

When we got there I took our bags out of the car and we headed for the jet that was already waiting for us. I let her in first and got on right away.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Grey" My flight attendant, the captain and the copilot greeted me.

"Good afternoon Miss Rose. Gentlemen" I greeted them back and went to sit down.

I sat in the chair opposite Natasha and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Would you like something to drink, Mrs. Grey?" Rose asked in a sweet voice causing me to raise my head.

"Can I have a glass of natural water please. Romanoff will you have anything?" I asked without facing her.

"It will be the same please" She replied and Rose walked away going to get our orders.

"You can't even look at me anymore?" Natasha asked me and I looked at the window.

"Don't provoke me Natasha"

"What if I want to?" I felt that smile of hers on her mouth.

"You'll get in trouble" I made eye contact with her.

At that moment Rose returned with our waters.

"Mrs. Grey just to let you know that around 8pm dinner will be served" She said and walked away.

"She likes you"

But does she not know how to be quiet?

"And who doesn't?" I drank some of my water.

"Bold" She said laughing.

We didn't talk anymore for at least two hours. I looked over after I finished listening to some music and saw Natasha sleeping. I got up from my seat and walked over to hers. I put her seat further back and covered her with a blanket, which was under her seat. I was about to go back to my seat but something grabbed my wrist.

"Stay..." Natasha spoke sleepily.I said nothing and just sat down next to her also covering myself.

She cuddled up to me knowing how warm my body was which gave her even more comfort. I eventually fell asleep too until Rose woke me up.

"Mrs. Grey dinner is ready, can I bring it?" She asked me sweetly as always.

"Yes please, in the meantime I will wake up Mrs. Romanoff" I turned to Natasha and slowly woke her up, not wanting to startle her.

"Natasha, wake up. It's time for dinner" She opened her eyes and nodded.

I went back to my seat and at that same moment Rose appeared with our foods.

We had dinner and talked a little about various things.

"Next you can go to bed if you want, Romanoff. There's a bed behind those curtains" I pointed to the back of the plane.

"I won't go unless you go with me" I swear she must test me sometimes she just might.

"If I go in there with you we both know what will happen" I whispered softly.