♯002| 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐇𝐀 • u're my morning's bliss.

Start from the beginning

"Good morning, sleepy head." They said before placing a quick peck on his cheek, followed with a light chime of laughter.

Little did the samurai know that his hair was sticking out from every end possible, being completely obvious that he literally woke up. But despite this, he still looked seemingly as handsome.

"Good morning, my love." He replied sweetly, resting his chin on their shoulder continuing to guide their hands.

His back pressed tightly against them, following the rhythm of their swaying; feeling them lean slightly back into him. The sound of his voice having a slightly hoarse tone from the sleepiness which still lingered in him. His eyes watched them intently with interest and adoration as they worked away effortlessly.

Shortly, they began to finish preparing the last part of their breakfast, grabbing a knife to slice some remaining vegetables. A mischievous idea soon struck in the samurai's mind.

"You know, you should be careful with that knife, here let me." He whispered into their neck, close to their ear. His hands began to travel up from their waist to their shoulders, before sliding down their arms to place his hands over theirs; then gently guiding their wrist to slice the vegetables. He could feel their heart racing in their chest being pressed so tightly to him.

"Well then, thank you for your assistance Mr. Samurai." They attempted to reply smoothly, swallowing the sudden lump in their throat.

"Of course, I can't let anyone harm you, let alone some mere vegetables, right?" He answered.

"We'll see about that." They answered back nonchalantly.

"I can promise you that." They could feel him smile against their neck, before he placed a few more kisses on their neck here and there, continuing to guide their hands gently; forming butterflies in their stomach with each kiss.

As they finished up the final ingredients for their breakfast, prepping them all on both respective dishes, he placed the plates on the table as per usual. The aroma of the food being absolutely irresistible, but as a man of patience, he knew to wait first for something that mattered even more than his food. Prepping the final cups of sweet tea, he waited eagerly for them to join him at the table.

Waiting for them, he watched them prepare the tea, hopping from place to place to grab his favourite bag of tea, cups, and sugar. His heart fluttering at just the sight of the way they shifted from side to side, working away to finish something for him, for the both of them. Placing the two cups of fresh tea onto the table, they could feel the gaze of someone following their every action.

"What is it? Is something wrong? Is there something on my face?" They questioned me, curious about his gaze. He paused.

A thousand cliche answers ran through his mind, yet they were all true about them. But yes, there was something wrong. How was he so lucky to have someone wake up with him every day to talk, listen, and love him as much as he did for them?

Although yes, it may have been dramatic for him to go through such a thought to answer a few simple questions, but he wanted to make every word he spoke to them worth their time. Especially where there was a window of opportunity for him to remind them once again at how much he loved them.

"Nothing, it's just that you're so beautiful, my love."

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅🍁⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
F I N I S H

A/N:
Hello! Apologies for disappearing for a month, I had a very rough assignments + exam month but I should be back-ish for now as holidays approach for me! Ive also been having a really bad writers block so sorry if my writing isnt up to par heh :,))
I hope you've enjoyed the morning modern-ish domestic kazuha vibe!! <3

p.s i tried my best to edit this myself so if there's
any grammatical errors/things that don't make sense it's all me heh

my editor is sick rn so please wish them a swift recovery!!<33

E/N:
Hii sorry for the late addition; thank you to all the well wishes, I'm no longer dying :)
Didn't get a chance to edit this one but next chapter will be put through mee
Having said that, here's the obligatory behind the scenes

E/N:Hii sorry for the late addition; thank you to all the well wishes, I'm no longer dying :)Didn't get a chance to edit this one but next chapter will be put through mee Having said that, here's the obligatory behind the scenes