Twenty-Six (26) - Over

Start from the beginning

Rasha and Lauda put Y/n and Payne down as well as Nifa and the other soldier put Krista and Connie down.

Nifa took charge of guarding the four who doesn't have any equipments.

Payne carried Y/n on his back, while Connie and Krista also tended to two unconscious soldiers. Nifa is in front of them and guarding them if any...

"All troops, attack!!" Hange shouted.

The scouts made their way closer to the colossal titan, all of their blades ready. The colossal titan swung his arm towards them, but the scouts were able to dodge it using tricks on theirmaneuvering equipment.

Hange, Abel, Keiji and Rashad were able to get close behind the the colossal titan. Just like the reports said! It's slow...!! Keiji thought.

"All it's  got...is size!" Abel thought.

"Compared to the smaller titans we normally take on...it's nothing! We've got this!" Rasha thought.

"Now!!" Hange said.

The scouts went behind the colossal titan and hooked their wires on it's nape. "All troops, cut through!!"

They were about to make their way closer to the colossal titan's nape as they ready their blades to sliced it off, but shockingly, the colossal titan suddenly released a massive amount of hot steam, causing a strong hot wind to emit all over the place.

"All units, pull back!!" Hange said.

"Hot!!" Keiju said.

The squad quickly made their way away from the colossal titan.

They landed on the flat surface of the wall and watched the colossal titan continues to produce hot steam.

"Agh...my hand..."

"Water! Someone get water!!"

"Is he trying to disappear again?!" Hange asked.

"No! Something's different!" Armin spoke, Hange looked at the blond-boy.

"In the past, he vanished immediately. But this time, his frame is still here...and it keeps emitting heat, like a candle. If he can keep protecting himself with that steam...we can't...attack him with vertical maneuvering gear!" Armin said.

The blond-boy looked at Hange.

"Wh...what do we..."

Hange looked down and remained silent for a while whilst they think. Hange then looked at Armin. "Nothing. We wait." Hange said.

They turned around and walked out, as the other scouts stares at them. "Teams 3 and 4! Flank the target and stand by! Rashad, take charge!"

"Yes, squad-leader!"

"Team 2, stand by here! Lauda, it's all yours!"

"Roger!"

Armin and the reamining scouts, Keiji, Abel and Moblit followed Hange. "We'll just have to see how long he can keep his body burning. But he'll come out sooner or later.
We wait for opportunity." Hange said. They side-eyed Armin. "Got it? You can't try to capture them any longer."

"Kill them. Don't hesitate." Armin said, shocking the brunette, and even Armin himself. The two looked at each other, both looking surprised.

"Armin..." Hange muttered.

Armin gulped and just looked away.

"Team 1, come with me! We're going to have a date with the armored titan!" Hange said as she jumped off.