F O U R T E E N

N A O M I ' S P O V

"You're not going to work today?" My Mom asks me.

"It's my day-off today, Mom." I answered.

"Oh okay." She response.

"But can you call, Jisoo?" She ask.

Why would she send Joshua to my apartment, she is with me now.

"Maybe Jisoo is busy right now, maybe he's with his friends." I answered.

Mom suddenly frowned, who is her child, me or Joshua?

"Please call him." My mom says and she pouted in front of me.

I sighed and took my phone out of my pocket, I called Joshua and a few more rings he just answered.

"Jisoo, uhm, are you busy?" I ask him.

"No, not really." He answered. "Why?" He asks.

"My mom wants to meet you." I answered.

"Shua, who are you talking to?" I heard a guy asking Joshua.

I looked at Mom who was watching TV, we already had a TV because I already bought because I had enough money to buy other things.

"I'm talking to Naomi." I heard that he answered that question.

"Does she needs you?" The guys asks.

"I guess so?" He answered.

I no longer knew what to do, as if I was disturbing what they were doing.

"Uhm, I'll just call you later Jisoo." I said and hung up the call.

I looked at Mom and just sighed, how can I tell her this?

"Mom." I called her.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Jisoo is busy right now, he's with someone right now." I said.

She pouted, I can't do anything. We can't force Joshua to come here right away, besides, he has to wander around. I went out of the apartment first to buy something to eat, I was hungry and I knew Mom was hungry. When I finished buying our food I went back to my apartment building, as I approached I was surprised to see Joshua's car. So, did he go here?

"Aiissh, maybe Mom called him again." I said.

I hurried into the elevator, I immediately pressed the 2nd button. I'm in a hurry because it's so embarrassing, I've always been in his favor. When the elevator door opened I went out, I hurried to my apartment and the door opened. I saw Joshua and Seokmin, along with Mom.

"What did Mom do to Joshua?" I ask myself.

I just went in and went to the kitchen, I heard them laughing in the living room.

"They didn't even notice me." I said to myself.

I have prepared a plate, utensils and glasses, I noticed that there was a bag on the table so I walked towards that bag and looked at what was in this bag. I was surprised to see that food, will this food I bought be useless?

"I didn't know Joshua was going to be here, and Seokmin was with him." I said to myself.

"Oh, Naomi you're here!" Seokmin exclaimed.

"Y-yes, I'm here... already." I said.

I prepared the dishes and placed them in the bowl and plate, I arranged them to look nice and clean.

"Let's eat everyone." I said.

They went to the kitchen, Mom was smiling because Joshua and someone else came here, and it was Seokmin.

"I'm sorry if Mom bothered you." I apologize.

"No it's okay, actually Joshu invites me here." Seokmin says.

I just nodded, as they laughed while eating. I, on the other hand, eat peacefully, as if I'm really not in the mood to share their topics.

"Naomi, what course will you take in college?" Seokmin asks.

"I will take a medical course." I answered.

"So you want to be a doctor?" He asks me again.

"Yeah, and aside from that, an OB-gyne too." I answered.

He nodded at my answer, turning his attention back to my Mom. Mom is happy that she talked to Joshua and Seokmin, I don't know but I also get happy when Mom is like that. It was not obvious that there was a tragedy, I knew he was still mourning the death of my brother. But I knew he was still having a hard time, when we finished eating I left the apartment first. Since I couldn't do anything inside my apartment, I went downstairs to sniff fresh air.

"No one compares

You stand alone, to every record I own

Music to my heart that's what you are

A song that goes on and on."

I stopped singing when someone applauded me, I turned around and saw Joshua.

"Have you been there earlier?" I asks him.

He nodded at what I asked, he walked towards me so I got a little away from him.

"I'm walking towards you, but you move away." He said.

"I-i'm sorry." I response.

"Why do you stutter, when we talk or even ask you?" He asks.

"I don't know why I stutter." I answered.

"Are you ashamed of me?" He asks me again.

"Yes, especially when you keep an eye on Mom when I'm at work." I answered.

"That's okay with me, besides, your Mom has a depression right?"

"I don't think that she still have a depression." I response.

"You just don't feel that, they say, who is that heaven who is having difficulty and has a mental disorder." He said.

I also believe what he said, but I'm not like that. I also have depression but I don't just show it and make it obvious to others, because it's scary and it might get worse.

"I will also take a medical course." He said.

"That's good then, but are you sure about that?" I asks him.

"Yes, I'm sure about what will I take a course." He answered.

We were quiet, we were walking now and until we landed in the plaza. We sat on the bench, how is Seokmin with my Mom.

"I notice, why are you getting quiet now?" He asks me.

"This is how I really am, Jisoo. I don't want to talk too much." I answered.

"But you're comfortable when you're with me, aren't you?" He asks me.

I turned to him, it took me a while to answer because his question hadn't sink into me yet. I sigh, I will admit, I become comfortable when I am with him and my heart becomes happy when he is with me.

"It makes me comfortable when I'm with you."