Chapter 2: Into Madness/Level 2: Elementary Evil

Începe de la început

Two-Tone: Hmm... We're in the auditorium.

Wallace: They had plays here sometimes.

Pumbaa: I loved the plays!

Timon: So do I! They sometimes have us be part of the plays.

(They walked closer to the stage and then suddenly, the lights came shining on the stage. A melodic piano plays out)

Wallace: I missed that piano playing that.

(Then, a little girl appears out of nowhere)

Girl: Ohhh new friends! I'm so excited! Welcome! I heard we might get some students here soon. So I put together little welcoming party for ya!

Wallace: Agatha?

Agatha: Oh, Wallace! Nice to see Ya again, old friend. It's really nice to have some new friends to play with. Don't tell the others but they've been getting pretty boring lately. 

Timon: Where are the other students?

Agatha: You don't wanna know. But y'all will spice things around here, won't ya? Y'all can share everything with me. All your secrets, all your mistakes, all your pain. That's what best friends are for, right?

(Agatha then disappears as a door opens to the their left and a bell rings)

Wallace: Agatha, what happened to you?

Lucky: How do you know here?

Wallace: I'll explain some other time.

Bierce: Looks like school is back in session.

Doug: I bet it is.

(The gang enters the as they collect two soul shards. They opened another door as they see another red barrier)

Timon: Alright, let's speed boost!

(Wallace activates the speed boost as he and the others breaks the barriers as they started to collect soul shards)

Agatha: (O.S) Ready or not, here I come!

Cadpig: We're playing Hide & Seek?

Simba: It seems like we are!

Wallace: Let's try and not get caught by her.

*20 Seconds later*

199....198...197....196...195...194

(Wallace opens a door that leads outside to a playground)

Bierce: There it is! The ring alter will always be found in the heart of each nightmare.

Precious: Noted.

*4 seconds later*

(The gang enters a room with a projector playing showing a graveyard)

Bierce: An unmarked grave, it must be Her's.

Patch: What happened to her?

Wallace: I really don't know.

Agatha: (O.S) I think you all are over here.

Wallace: Run.

*15 Seconds later*

(The gang found a secret room containing letterings like "Heartless,  & They Trusted You. They then see a drawing board that shows a drawing. It shows a drawing of a car in a lake or river with a mother and daughter in the car with arrows pointing to them, saying "Me" and "Mommy". The smiley face on top says "Daddy".)