꒷꒦ 001 - desire ꗃ

Start from the beginning

The taller was annoyed, but couldn't do anything about his current situation. He kept walking, ignoring his little brother and his random remarks and stories. The blue-eyed boy must have noticed such, he sped up his pace slightly and made his way to the side of Lloyd.

"Are you going to answer my question, Green Ninja?" Nathan slightly teased.

Lloyd sighed, he hated when the younger would say such. Both he and Lloyd from the show barely had any similar traits, other than choosing other people's safety over their own, can be pretty naïve, and can be pretty talkative by when they are alone. Once he thought about it, he did share a lot of similarities with the fictional character. Shaking that thought away, the older glared at the blue-eyed blader, his arms crossed.

"We're going to the Wild Bey Gang, does that answer your question?" He stated, his arms remaining crossed. Nathan was shaking in excitement, he had never met any of the older's friends before. The light brunette took Lloyd's arm, stars filled his eyes. "Does that mean I'll meet your friends? I can't wait!" The shorter said excitedly not letting go of the taller's arm.

Lloyd shrugged, he didn't think it was all that great, though it was nice to see his younger brother get all excited. It was cute, well not when he's a mischievous devil it is. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he let Nathan cling to him. His brother wasn't all that bad, he could be annoying and rude sometimes but he was a real sweetheart, usually at least. 

Time must have flown fast as they talked because they were nearing their destination. Lloyd could see their hideout nearby, looking at Nathan, a scared look replaced the shorter's excited one. Raising an eyebrow, the hazel-eyed boy looked around, searching who or what could've frightened the younger. He saw what was going on, it made him tremble slightly. Jonji and Tobisuke were being shouted at by a very tall figure though, no Ranjiro to be found. Strange it was, the blonde would always be there to teach these kinds of people a lesson but he was nowhere to be found.

"We got to get over there. Staring won't do any good." Crouching down, he gestured for Nathan to get on his back, and so he did. Running as fast as he could, he was able to get to the scene quickly. Poking Jonji's shoulder slightly, he put down his brother. The masked blader looked behind him, he showed a sign of relief.

"Great timing, Lloyd. This guy is being a total jerk!" The brown-eyed male whispered shouting.

Groaning in disbelief, he took the hand of his brother and stood in front of the two unidentified figures. Both looked confused then one let out a howling laugh, the other snickered. The tall figures crouched to the height of Lloyd and his brother. One had, violet eyes, light red hair, and pale skin, the other had lavender hair and amber eyes. Nathan stood behind Lloyd in fear, shaking. The hazel-eyed boy noticed the actions and gave him reassuring smile. The shorter smiled softly smiled back, being able to carry the message his brother was bringing to him.

"What do you want from them?" Lloyd asked as he looked back at the two people in front of them. The amber-eyed one putting their face in front of the brunette answered the question quite rudely. "Is it so bad we want a battle?" They asked not moving from their position.

"Who even are you, and why would we battle the likes of your kind?" The hazel blader shot back, furious and annoyed. The lavender-haired one looked at Lloyd in annoyance. He didn't like the attitude he received. Crossing his arms he sighed. "I don't see a problem with such." He answered, his gaze not leaving Lloyd alone. "Oh, I'm Felix, that's Russell."