꒷꒦ 001 - desire ꗃ

desire

desire

/dəˈzī(ə)r/

a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.

"Hello? Do you read me?"

──

Lloyd laid down in his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He didn't want to admit it but today was awfully quiet, it was weird. Shifting his head to the side, he looked at his nightstand. Standing there was his bey, Lightning Lynx is what he called it. Sitting upwards, he grabbed the small bey and held it near his chest. A smile of determination replaced his bored look.

"Let's train, Lynx! Sound good?" The brunette said, looking back at his bey. The bey twinkled brightly at the words, leaving Lloyd with a big grin on his face. Getting up, the hazel-eyed blader grabbed his sweater and headed for the door excitedly. Running down the stair, there a tall blonde woman stood on the phone.

"Aunt! I'm going out for a while!" The brunette shouted, loud enough for the blonde woman to hear.

She looked at the boy and nodded. Taking the phone away from her ear and placing a hand on the speaker. She told Lloyd that he should be back by dinner. The boy nodded and grabbed the small cream-colored side bag on the coat hanger. Instead of being greeted by the radiant blue skies, opening the door, someone was at the doorstep. A little boy who looked similar to Lloyd, except he had lighter brown hair and crystal blue eyes.

"Oh yeah! Lloyd, please take your brother with you. Nathan wants to train with you!" Lloyd groaned at his aunt's words. He wanted to go out by himself, alone. Sighing, the darker brunette slightly shoved the shorter to the side and started walking. Though, Nathan didn't mind and followed him happily.

──

"So, big brother, where are we going?" The shorter brunette asked walking behind Lloyd.