Kiba's Past/Football Tournament

Start from the beginning

Sona: *stars in her eyes* This looks amazing, Honey!
Rias: It's looks as amazing as the first time that I saw it.
Asia: It really does!
Y/N: Enjoy, my Queens.
Sona, Rias and Asia: Itadakimasu!
"The 3 girls then took a bite out of the Eggs Benedict, and when they took a bite they were in bliss from the taste of the Eggs Benedict. They then thanked their lover as they continued to eat as Y/N then started to eat with them. After awhile, Issei, Miki and Gorou all then went down to the kitchen as they then saw the quartet as they were eating breakfast."
Miki: Morning, you 4.
Gorou: Morning!
Issei: Good Morning, Bro, Buchou, Kai-chou and Asia-chan.
Y/N: Morning, everyone.
Sona and Rias: Morning.
Asia: Morning, Father, Mother, Issei-san.
"Issei, Miki and Gorou then went towards them as they then sat down as Y/N then gives them their breakfast that he prepared for them earlier. They then eat their breakfast as Rias then remembered something."
Rias: Oh, yeah! I almost forgot that there's going to be a football tournament in school later. *to Y/N* Are you going to compete in the tournament, Love?
Y/N: *nods* Yeah, I am. But, it has been awhile since I've last played football.
Asia: When was the last time that you've played, Darling?
Y/N: It was back in middle school. Me and Issei were apart of the football team of our school in middle school. I was apart of 2 clubs in middle school, so I may be a little bit rusty when I play...
Sona: I'm sure that you'll do amazing, Honey.
Rias: Yeah, I agree with Sona, I'm sure that you'll be the most amazing player in the field.
Asia: I agree with them as well, Darling.
Y/N: *blushes from embarrassment* Th-Thanks for your compliments.
Issei: 'Bro's still as shy as ever, it's still really funny. But, I'm happy that the girls are helping him become much less shy.'
Miki: 'If this keeps on going, we'll probably be grandparents soon!'
Gorou: *laughs* 'Y/N, my boy, your going to be one busy man in the future.'
"Y/N then looks towards his parents, brother, fiance and girlfriends as he was smiling at them, as they smiled back at him as they then continued to eat breakfast."
Y/N: 'I'm happy that I became a devil and met all of the people that helped me become a much more better version of myself.'

Scene Change: Sidewalk
"We see as Y/N, Issei, Sona, Rias and Asia as they were walking towards the school."
Y/N: *to Issei* How is your progress with training with Ddraig?
Issei: It's going well, but it still pretty tough to train with him.
"Ddraig then spoke through Issei's left hand as a glowing green gem was showing."
Ddraig: {But, his progress is still pretty impressive, for someone who just unlocked the Balance Breaker of the Boosted Gear. So, don't sell yourself short, Partner.}
Issei: *to Ddraig* Thanks for that, Ddraig.
Ddraig: {Anytime, Partner.}
Y/N: *to Issei* Are you going to join the football tournament later, Bro?
Issei: No, I'll probably just watch you play. I've been missing seeing you play football for awhile now.
Asia: How good was Darling in middle school, Issei-san?
Issei: He was good enough to be the ace player of the team. That's how good, Bro was in middle school.
Sona: That's amazing! To be an ace player of the team is still a great achievement.
Y/N: Thanks, for your support. I'll do my best later, for you guys.
Rias: You're going to be great out there. I know that your going to be the best player out there, Love.
Asia: Yeah, I agree with Buchou, Darling.
Y/N: Now, I know that, I won't lose, because of you guys believing in me!
"They then arrived by the gate of the school and they saw the other members of the ORC and the Student Council waiting for them. When Tsubaki, Akeno and Koneko saw Y/N they immediately went to him as they kissed him. When the 3 girls separate from the kiss, they all looked towards Y/N and they saw that he was blushing from the sudden kiss. Everyone laughed when they saw his blushing face. After awhile everyone stopped laughing as they then entered the school while talking with each other about the football tournament later that day."
Kiba: Have you guys heard about the football tournament later?
Issei: Yeah, my brother's going to be competing in it.
Saji: Well, rip the other teams, if Y/N-sama is competing then, they'll probably get obliterated.
Kiba: I agree, since one of Y/N's kicks can send you through a wall. I still remember when we sparred, he sent me towards a wall with just one kick.
Issei: *snickering* Yeah, and Y/N non-stop apologized to Kiba that day. Kiba kept on saying that it was fine, but Y/N won't stop apologizing.
Y/N: Hey! *pouts and looks away*
"When the girls saw him pouting they thought that it was cute seeing him pouting like this. Sona then went towards her fiance as she then hugged and comforted him."
Sona: *hugging and comforting a pouting Y/N* It's alright, Honey. I think that it was cute when you kept on apologizing to Kiba.
Y/N: *pouts more* I don't know it you're complimenting me or insulting me.
Sona: Of course, I'm complimenting you. I wouldn't insult my fiance now, would I?
Y/N: *stops pouting and smiles* Yeah, your right.
Sona: *kisses his cheek* Now, there's my cute and handsome fiance.
Y/N: *get a mischievous idea* Pretty bold of you to say that to everyone who might listening in on our conversation, so let me clear up any misunderstandings that they may have thought of. *kisses Sona on her lips*
"Sona was blushing furiously when Y/N suddenly kissed her on her lips. Y/N then separated from the kiss as he then looks towards the blushing face of his fiance and chuckles. Y/N then went to his other girlfriends and kisses them as well, then he picks up Issei and Asia as he carried Issei on his back while he was carrying Asia bridal style."
Y/N: *to the other girls* I'll see you later, my girls! I gotta go now, bye!
"Skurd then turns his legs into Fastrack's legs as the trio then sped off towards their room, leaving a chuckling Kiba, Saji, Momo, Tsubasa, Ruruko, Reya and Tomoe. While also leaving a blushing Rias, Sona, Akeno, Koneko, and Tsubaki."
Rias, Sona, Akeno, Koneko and Tsubaki: *blushing* Love!/Honey!/Y/N-kun!/Y/N-senpai!/Y/N-san!