03

"It's something beautiful honestly. The thought of everything being a mysterym"

"It's amazing " the blonde catched up to me, "I'm Cara Marie by the way stranger." her smile reiveld her what seemed to be pure happiness. Her eyes showed worry, but her smile showed otherwise.

"You can call me Zaynm" she extened her hand to me and I shook it.

"Wanna fuck?"

"Excuse you?" I looked at her confuesd first she was nice and talked about the stars and mysteries now she says those dirty words? I stood there in shock for a few seconds.

"Im just joking nice ice breaker right?"

She tilt her head back a little and laughed she recovered and catched her breath than looked at me and winked. I did not get how that was funny so I didnt join her.

"Oh" i gave her a confused smile.

the blonde smiled and looked at the floor.

"Do you go to hollis?" She asked serious

"Oh umm yeah." I replied coldly then i relized i was rude and asked her if she went to hollis, i learnd a few things about her ..... cara marie shes 20, favorite color is purple, her hobies include partying and volley ball. I was exhausted after,so I called a cab and went home... made my self a bowl of cereal and got ready for my usual night in.

I took off my glasses in the bathroom and washed my face, I changed my clothes and went to my room, got my lap top and threw my self on the bed. It was currently 1:30 am and louis wasnt home yet.

To Louis:
Hey mate give me a call when you arive, sorry i left xx.

I put my phone aside and and looked up a movie.

-

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I sat in bed for a minute or so looking around my room.

I layed backdown forcing the sheets over my head when I heard a "thud"

I springed out of bed and saw my computer on the floor.
I cleaned my glasses and put them on.
I picked up my phone from my night stand.
There where no messages from my roomate or any calls,
"Maybe his phone died" i said to my self
I little worried i got up and did my bed ,I left and picked up my towel from the closet and my speaker from the shelf, I got into the bathroom and locked the door, turned on the water and but on some music .
---
I got dressed in jeans and a shirt as usual.
There were a couple missed calls from an unknown number.

It was probably marketing so I ignored it. I had a coffee in my hand and the time was 10:35 am. I took a seat at my desk and started to review from tomorrows finals when I felt something vibrating. I looked over my shoulder and my phone was slowly moving it was an incoming call that read "Louis t". As quickly as possible I anwserd scared that I might miss it.

"Hello?louis" there was strange noises in the background there was people taking and copcar noises. I hung up and sent him a text.

To: Louis T
Hey is everything alright? Give me a call!

After I sent the text i got a call from the same unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hey its liam!!

"Oh hey is everything alright with you a louis?"

"Sorta?" His voice sounded uncertain

"What do you mean?"

After he explained the situation i closed by books and grabbed my keys.
---------
AN:
Hope you guys are enjoying the book i guess next chapter will be up soon! Please vote!
And its so weird that this book is about zayn so lets just pretend he is nice and not an asshole(: