"I'll be back tomorrow Noa keep my bed safe"

Making my way down stairs I hop into my car before speeding off.

I arrived in the driveway confused because there were more cars here than usual. Did I miss the memo of something?

I walk up to the door knocking on it before taking in air. The door is opened by Gianna who looks happier than usual. Not that she doesn't look happy she just looks extra happy.

"Is Leo here?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows and she blushes nodding her head yes. "Knew it."

I walk in the house besides G asking her what's going on tonight and why there are so many cars here.

"The whole crews here tonight everyone is having dinner, which means like 80 close men in the house all night. They are celebrating an accomplishment in business so everyone was invited over."

I let out a quiet sigh getting the gut feeling that tonight was going to be real long.

Everyone was already at the table and a couple more tables were brought in by it so everyone could eat together. Goodness I feel bad for Alessia she had to cook this much.

I could feel eyes on me as I walked in the room but two in particular were burning right through me.

My father

And

Emilio

Emilio quickly turned his head and I went to sit down next to my dad. "Why are you late?" He ask whispering in my ear. "Papa just because your early doesn't mean i'm late."

I look around the table taking all the familiar faces in and then bring my attention to Emilio.

He looks so handsome tonight, they were definitely celebrating because he has on his nice suit. He looks at me which brings me out of my trance and I smile.

He gives me a slight smile back that didn't fully raise his cheeks. "What's wrong" I mouthed at him in concern.

"Nothing Adora" He mouthed back before turning away and focusing on a different conversation.

Well someone pissed him off.

"Dinner everyone, could I have a couple hands help me please?" Alessia says bringing everyone's conversation to a stop. Everyone was silent for a minute before a couple men including: my father, Emilio, Leo, Adrian, and Giovanni got up to help.

They quickly came back setting an arrange of foods all over the tables and everyone seemed happy. Everyone expect Emilio. He was smiling but he looked irritated.

I looked at him one more time when he looked down giving him the look. The look as in I know something is wrong and I don't believe you for shit look.

The smell of Alfredo fills my nostrils and damn near makes my mouth water. I'd marry Alessia and her cooking if I could.

The food is getting passed around when I get up and excuse myself to the bathroom. I should've went before I left.

I speed walk up the stairs and down the hallway to the bathroom.

After relieving myself I washed my hands and fixed my hair in the mirror before opening the door.

When I opened the door to walk out I was met with the angry handsome man i've been staring at.

"Hi Emilio, was I long? If so I apologize." I asked looking at him.

"Adora why do you choose to wear that on this night? When every man that works for me can see." He seethes out his teeth gesturing to my outfit.

"Emilio I'm not wearing anything bad, why the hell do you have a problem." I spit back confused on why it would matter.

"Adora it's different when you wear something like that to just family dinners, but I have a fucking problem because I can see all of those fucking men whispering about you and eye fucking you."

"I didn't know it was a special occasion Emilio, thank you for the concern but I couldn't give a shit on what they are saying." I say back now upset.

"Also since when do you give a shit?"

"Adora" He says glaring at me as I begin walking away, "Bye Emilio see you at the table"

Me - 1

Emilio - 0

Hii guys... 2 updates in one day? on a roll for me at least.
don't forget to comment and vote
any predictions?
be safe <3