"Oh ash it's been a while, are you all okay, did yo-" she was asking him questions while breaking the hug.

"Yes prof. I am fine look completely fine and stronger"

She smiled" i know ash "

"So you are the Ash Ketchum for whom prof. Juniper mouth is not stopping with praising" prof. Sycamore said

"Yes I am" he said with a confident smile. 

"So you will start your classes from tomorrow the students will show you the school and dorms" prof. Replied

Prof. Juniper then ask " hey ash you will live in dorms what about your mansion"
Everyone was shocked ' he has a mansion ⊙.☉'

"Yes prof. I want to live in dorms and live the school life"

"So ash you will be -" prof. Oak was cut off by prof. Juniper

"He will be my responsibility" she demanded. Prof. Oak hung his head in defeat.

"Ok then Ash you can go now and welcome to Kalos high "

"Thankyou prof." He said and the students left the office.

"He is a worthy student I can say by seeing him you were right Juniper"prof. Rowan said.

"See told ya and it's not even started" she replied with proud.

' I can see this will be the best year of this school' all prof. Thought.

__________________________________

Ash and his friends were looking through the school. He saw the classrooms, cafeteria etc.

"And that our battle field " Tierno said while pointing towards the field in front.

"Wow it's will be nice to win battle on this" ash said with confidence.

"Too proud are we "Gary said

"It's called confidence" he replied

"So how about a battle now"

"You are on"

"NOO" the girls shouted

"Gary are you crazy he just came from a long flight he should rest " Astrid said

"No it's okay I am always ready for battle right buddy." Pikachu nodded.

"Yeah you are but now your are not battleing , let's go to dorms" serena said.

"Okay but are you all not too much worried" Clemont said

At this all girls blushed they were worrying too much about a boy they just met.

" Yes we are any problem " Shauna said with a glare"

"No no problem" Clemont gulped
________

"So Ash what is your room no." Miette asked ' please let it be near us pleaseee'

"Ah ...it's 152" he replied while looking at the key.

"What really so it means you are in our room" Gary said

"Oh thats great ours is also just next to you" Aria cheered with other girls.

"You never looked so excited for our room being next to you" Trevor said but was silent instantly by the glares.

" Okay we are here so see you tomorrow" Gary said while going inside with the boys and the girls went to theirs.

The dorm opened to see a living room with a tv and five doors which were the rooms for each.

( This is the view from entrance on left are rooms and in front is a living room and a balcony

( This is the view from entrance on left are rooms and in front is a living room and a balcony.)

"Wow it's nice" ash awed

" Yeah and that is your room"

"Thanks but I am tired so I will see you guys tomorrow good night" he greeted

"Good night " they replied.

Ash got inside his room and unpacked then he was laying on the bed.

" This is going to be a good year"

"Pikapi " Pikachu agreed

"Good night Pikachu" he said while turning off lights.

----------------------------------------------------

Phew!! that was 970 words.
So now ash has reached the kalos high the adventures are going to start.
Next ch will be the starting of first day of Ash in kalos high. How will it go. Keep reading to find out.

Hope you liked it
Signing out ^__^