Ch. 2

As you wake up, you realize your still in Deans arms, and instead of climbing out, you just sit there and enjoy it. You shift a little bit, but instead of a sleepy morning voice, dean says, in a 100% awake and alert voice, "You're awake, aren't you Caty." And it scares this absolute shit out of you. "Yeeaaaahhh..." You say. "I'll be honest, I'm pretty comfy. I don't think I want to move just yet." He states, and you can almost hear the smirk.
"Hey that's fine with me dude I'm pretty comfy too." You fire back. You turn and face him, and snuggle deep into his chest and fall asleep again.

////

"GET UP LAZY ASS WERE GOING TO EEDEEWHOO!" You hear Dean scream.
"You mean Idaho?" "YOU DA HOE!" Right after he screams that, you hear him fall on the floor. As you get up to see what's going on,, you see him LITERALLY rolling on the floor laughing. Literally. "Your so immature." "I know." He says smugly. But then, he kicks your feet out from under you, so you land on top of him, his face inches away from yours. His eyes flick down to your lips, and then back up to your eyes, and yours do the same. Just as your both leaning in, and evil thought pops into your head. Just as your lips are just about to brush, you lean back and say: "so! What's for breakfast?" "AWW COME ON!!!" He yells, as you get up. "Paybacks a bitch Dean... I thought you knew that?"

////

The drive to Idaho was long, and filled with loud music and a lot of flirting, sleeping, and eating pie wherever you could find it.

Once you finally got there, and met up with Sam and Cas, all you wanted to do was sleep. Sam had a bed of his own, Cas popped of somwhere, probably to eat burgers, and you and Dean snuggled again.

All was good. Until you actually fell asleep.

You were back in your old house, the one you lived in with your family. That was, of course, before you found out you were an angel and got your grace back.

You thought you heard something downstairs, and debated on checking it out. After about 3 seconds, you decided to stay in bed out of fear. Bad mistake. After about five minutes of dead silence, other than the calming sound of the fireplace, you decided to try and go back to sleep, only to realize,

You don't have a fireplace.

"CATY! Caty! Wake up!" You hear Dean and Sam say in unison.

"HMMM? Oh-- go back to sleep. It was just a nightmare." You say. "Yeah. We got that." Sam says as sarcastic as ever. Never the less, he crawled back into bed, and Dean pulled you close, whispering calming things in your ear, as you tried to stop shaking. You fell asleep again, and was relieved to find it dreamless.