"WHAT!? SOMEONE ALREADY PASSED BY TAKING OUT OVER A HUNDRED CONTESTANTS!" The announcer for the exam shouted through the mic for everyone to overhear and panic a little.

'So someone already passed. Now that one person already did, people are going to panic and start aiming at one another for this. So should we try to find our classmates now or take advantage of the slight panic people have now to pass? Not only that, but we're still the main targets of these people. So what's the path we should take?'

"Hey, Izuku." Izuku glanced at Kyoka who seemed a little uneasy. "I think....I think we should try and pass on our own. Since we can't find anyone else, it's probably better to do that."

"What!? But we might lose the chance for all of us passing at once!" Hagakure was immediately against the idea for Izuku to weigh his own options at this point.

"Unfortunately, it's come to a point where it's either they have a chance to fail or we do. We'll have to rely on our own for now and focus on the issue we have right now of passing without everyone here. Fortunately, we didn't laze around and think our own abilities as is from the Sports Festival were enough for this."

Izuku smiled at this for both girls to smile back. "Alright. You got a plan?"

"I've got something forming in my head, but it's probably a fifty-fifty if it works or not."

"Better than nothing. Also, your plans normally work, so it's not a problem." Kyoka smiled for Izuku to begin going over the intricate parts of his plan.

With Bakugou

"Dammit! Someone beat us to first!" Bakugou grumbled after overhearing what was said over the announcer with Kaminari, Kirishima and Toga climbing a fire escape towards a bridge with him. "Also, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EXTRAS FOLLOWING ME!?"

"Aww, c'mon blasty. You know you love me~" Toga spoke up with hearts coming off her head to gain a glare down from Bakugou. "This test is most likely targeting everyone, so it's best we don't mess up and try to do things on our own. Plus I got a little something from Usagiyama before we started."

"What? A good luck kis-OW!" Kaminari gained a kick from Toga for her to point out the obvious.

"HE GAVE ME SOME OF HIS BLOOD DUMBASS! Though I'm not sure if it's going to work the same way. Eh, I'm at least good friends with Shinso, Tokage and blasty up here, so there's some benefits."

The group got out of the fire escape to find themselves on an open bridge. "So...is nobody here?"

"Something doesn't feel right." Bakugou looked around only to find a few weird looking rocks. Upon further inspection, he noticed that these 'rocks' looked more like wads of humans made like someone was  making meatballs or sausage or something. "The fuck are these?"

"BAKUGOU! LOOK OUT!" Kirishima shouted with him knocking the ash blond out of the way to get attacked by some kind of moving flesh mound. Upon impact, the wads began reforming Kirishima into the same mounds that were scattered across the ground.

"How pathetic. Falling into a trap like this. So predictable of UA." The group looked over to find the guy outside that was part of Shiketsu having the wads come back with the Kirishima mound being placed in his hands.

" The group looked over to find the guy outside that was part of Shiketsu having the wads come back with the Kirishima mound being placed in his hands