𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍

Start from the beginning

"Eva!"

Levy then felt something jump on her shoulder as she yelped falling back a little, she turned back to see the yellow mouse on her shoulder smiling at her a little wet from the water from the river like Eevee

"Pika pi!"

She looked at both her partners and smiled patting Eevee on her head and scratching Pikachu under his chin as they lined on her attention "Thanks guys I needed that" she said softly

She looked at both her partners and smiled patting Eevee on her head and scratching Pikachu under his chin as they lined on her attention "Thanks guys I needed that" she said softly. She sighed once more but was more relaxed as the two Pokémon lay down next to her.

When they were now relaxed she suddenly felt the rod tugging she immediately looked up to see if she was seeing things wrong. Once again she saw the old tugging again "WAH!-It's moving!" She yelled quickly moving towards the rod the two Pokémon got out of the way as they followed their trainer.

She quickly grabbed the rod and started riling it up but the tug was so strong that she felt herself almost falling, Eevee and Pikachu saw this and grabbed onto her leg "AH! It's a big one!" She then started to pull back the rod since reeling it in was not working at all.

"Come on...!" She said struggling a bit with the rod as if she was playing tug war, she then gently held a tight grip and pushed it upwards.

The pull was so strong that she tumbled over the floor as both Pikachu and Eevee tumbled along with her. "W-we did it!" She said happily as both her partners called out their names happily agreeing with her.

"I wonder what we-oh?" She turned smiling but was suddenly taken back to see the one Pokemon she didn't expect to see... Magikarp.

All three stared at the flopping fish not expecting the strong pull from the rod would be the water-type Pokémon that only knows one move. Eevee and Pikachu looked at each then looking at up at their trainer in wonder.

"Well..." she said awkwardly. She got up and grabbed the flopping fish and smiled brightly "It's better than anything a suppose!", she thought brightly holding the Magikarp up happily.

Pikachu and Eevee of course celebrated with her jumping up and down as their cheers echoed through the forest.

While Magikarp... had his neutral face "...carp"