IRL • Part 6

Amanda's POV

I'm just about ready to read the first episode script at the first table read. I already met the other actors and actresses, and they were all so amazing and friendly. Now I gotta go do what I came for. I just hope I won't screw up. 

"Alright everyone so first scene for the season..." Our director Julie called everyone in the rooms attention. "Amanda, you will be standing in here infront of the mirror, thinking and looking over yourself. Then Nina will yelled at you, and then you take your bag and go outside of the room. Let the show making begin." 

Everyone started clapping and cheering as we all got in our places. I stood in front of the mirror in Ariana's room, while Nina stood behind the camera, waiting for her to yell out her line. 

"Action," Julie yelled.

(In character)

Ariana took a deep breath looking at herself through the mirror. Ariana usually felt ready and energized of the first day of school, but not this time. The light and the optimism in her dark brown eyes had been suffed out. Ariana found that everything felt pointless and thought of everything that was pointless. 

Ariana couldn't bring herself to be happy no matter how much she tried and  she wanted to be like she was before but she couldn't come back to that no matter what she did and how much she wanted to. The only thing she found that she could do was to be there for her siblings and try the basic maintainings in the relationships she did have. 

"Ariana, come on or we're gonna be late," Elena's voice echoed through the house. 

Taking another look in the mirror fixing her curls Ariana grabbed her bag walking out of her bedroom. 

"And cut," Julie yelled. "That's good enough for now, you 2 can take a little break while we're trying to get Kat ready for the next scene and find the place for the next scene.." 

The two of us thanked her and walked towards our set chairs. Which was right beside each other. 

As Nina and I sat in our cast chairs to wait for Kat to get ready for the the next scene.  We're sat in our chairs quietly, since we weren't to familiar with each other because we had just met each other, but Nina managed to make the first move. 

"You were great out there, Amanda," She smiled at me.

"Thanks," I giggled. "You were great too."

She nodded understandingly. "Yeah, I get it, we both were." It went quite again for a few seconds as we reached our cast chairs. "You know, I'm actually very happy that I met you, and that we're going to play twin sisters in the show." 

"Yeah, well, me too," I agreed. "And I've a feeling that we're going to have so much fun together." 

And we talked about ourselves as we sat in our chairs, waiting for Kat and the next scene to be made. I really enjoyed Nina's company, and I'm sure we'll be great friends.