Everything Changes

EVERYTHING CHANGES

EVERYTHING CHANGES

Florence Harper rolled her eyes at Owen's sarcastic behaviour, as they step out of the black SUV with Jack, Tosh and Suzie. While Violet and Ivy, the kids of Flora and Owen, are with Ianto at the base, probably playing bored games or something.

They walk past the police and stand by the body, rain still pounding down. The whole team not realising that a certain police officer is staring at them, Gwen Cooper, Flora's childhood best friend's fiancée.

Meanwhile, the Torchwood team surround the murder victim body as Jack speaks up, "There you go, I can taste it, oestrogen. Definitely oestrogen." He looks up slightly, dripping with rain, "You take the pill flush it away, it enters the water cycle. Feminises the fish."

Suzie pulls a gauntlet from a crate and puts it on as Jack carries on rambling, reminding Flora of the Doctor. "Goes all the way up into the sky and then falls all the way back down onto me. Contraceptives in the rain. Love this planet. Still least I won't get pregnant. Never doing that again." Jack looks at Suzie. "How's it going?"

"Nothing yet, its got to connect. I just gotta feel it."

Owen snaps back annoyed with Suzie. "Then hurry up and feel it. Freezing my arse off here. And I want to see my daughter's dance competition tonight for god sake, you stupid women!"

"Owen!"

Jack laughs at Flora scolding Owen, knowing she wasn't that bothered at his attitude as she hated the Costello lady as Suzie states, "I can't just flip a switch! It's more like access, it, it grants me access. And by the way, Owen, no one cares about you being the father of Violet."

"Whatever that means." Owen mutters. "And you're just jealous that I'm the father of that amazing six year old girl, bitch!"

"Oh shut the fuck up-" Suzie cuts herself off, "It's like, oh, oh, oh, oh."

The glove starts to glow, working as Jack smiles, "Positions..."

"If I get punched again, I'm punching him right back."

"Just concentrate." Jack snaps at Owen, while the blonde haired women laid a hand on her husband's shoulder to comfort him. "Suzie..."

Jack nods at her and then Suzie places her hand under the corpse's head. The rain stops around them and the lights get brighter.

The corpse breathes out. "There was, I was, I was, I was... oh my god what's goin' on?"

Tosh tells her team, "Listen to me, we've only got two minutes so it's important that you listen, ok..."

"Who are you?"

Tosh sighs, "Trust me. You're dead."

"How am I dead?"

Lizzie bluntly replies with, "You were stabbed."

"I'm not dead, I can see you."

Tosh sighs again, starting to get annoyed by this guy, "We've brought you back, but we haven't got long. I'm sorry but you've got to concentrate. Who did this to you? What did you see?"