¢нαρтєя иιиє

Start from the beginning

✄╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾✄

тнιrd perѕon poιnт oғ vιew

✄╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾✄

Sebastian walks to the direction of M/n's room, passing Mey-rin on the way there ignoring when she had greeted him since the task at hand is very important. Well for his young master.

"M/n?" Sebastian knocks when he calls out to the red head. He waited for a response for a few minutes before knocking again, "M/n?" He called out again, trying to open the door to see it was locked.

Sebastian sighs, "must be resting," he said and walks back to Ciel's study to inform him that M/n won't be having dinner with him in the study.

"Where's M/n?" Ciel asked when he saw Sebastian walk in without M/n with him. "My apologies, young master.. But it seems like M/n is already resting.." Sebastian said. Ciel looked at Sebastian in confusion, "without going for supper?"

"It seems like it, young master." He said. Sebastian stared at his young master who was busy staring out the window in thought. Sebastian dismissed himself with Ciel's permission and walked over to the kitchen to make dinner for the young master.

"Hey.. Have you all noticed M/n not eating these past month?" Sebastian overheard Mey-rin say to someone, which must be Bard or Finny. Sebastian stopped as he continued to eavesdrop to what they were all saying.

"Yes! I've noticed it too," He heard Finny say.

"He didn't even eat the food Sebastian made; he did eat but not much. Saw him taking a few bites before I saw him throw it away or give it to Pluto." Bard grumbles, as he remembers seeing M/n giving his food to Pluto before taking a few small bites.

"I wonder what's been bothering him-" Mey-rin was cut off when Sebastian stared at them with a stern look. "Don't you have chores to do?" Sebastian recalls, glaring at the three who stiffen when they saw his glare.

"H-hai!" They all yelled, while saluting before running off to finish their duty, meanwhile Bard stayed since he's already in the kitchen. "What's this about M/n not eating for a month?" Sebastian asked Bard who choked on his spit when he asked that question.

"You heard." Bard said, crossing his arms and he stared at the back of Sebastian's face that ignored him. "Just noticed him haven't eating, I'm not sure when I just noticed but I did. I saw him take a few bites of the food you made before giving it to Pluto." Bard said.