¢нαρтєя иιиє

Start from the beginning

тιмeѕĸιp

✄╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾✄

They had finally arrived at the mansion and the servants greeted the young earl as he walked in to catch up with some paperwork that he had to do and order for Sebastian to make him snacks before he goes. Bard and Finny greeted M/n and Sebastian, only for the red head to ignore them and walk straight to his room, lost in his thoughts.

As M/n walked in his room, he was greeted by Pluto jumping on to the red head and licking him all over the face. "Down boy.." He said at the hound. Pluto whines in confusion, as he looks at him and continues to lick his cheeks to see if he would cheer up.

"I said down!" He snapped at the Demon hound that obliged completely on his orders, whimpering when he heard him shout before crawling away.

M/n could only lock the door in guilt before taking off his tie and flop down onto his bed, his body finally exhausted at the things happening in the span of 2 months or so. It annoys him knowing that he couldn't remember anything about his past.

✄╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾✄

ғιnny'ѕ poιnт oғ vιew

✄╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾✄

"Huh.. I wonder what's wrong with M/n?" I asked Bard who was smoking on his cigarette in the kitchen, while he leaned on the counter. After I saw what happened between M/n and Pluto, I quickly walked to the kitchen where Bard and Mey-rin were.

"I don't know, but I did see him always struggling to stay awake most of the time he helped me in the kitchen." Bard said, blowing out a puff of smoke making me cough.

"Do you think he's ok?" I ask, looking at the door hoping to see M/n walk in with a smile on his face. "Probably not, I think he just needs some space" Bard said, making me sighed in response.

"I guess you're right.." I said before standing up straight when I saw Sebastian walk into the kitchen. "Did you see M/n somewhere?" Sebastian asks us, and Bard shakes his head.

"No, ask Mey-rin, maybe she would know." Bard said, shrugging as he threw the cigarette away. "No wait! I think he's in his room resting, why are you asking for him tho Sebastian?" I asked, tilting my head confused as to why Sebastian is looking for M/n.

"Young master has requested for his presence." Sebastian said, leaving the kitchen maybe to get M/n. "Huh.. I wonder what that was all about." I wondered and looked at Bard who shrugs at what I said.