Chapter III - Humanity

At 3 AM, everyone woke up earlier than they used to be because TDS attacked in the early morning with their Mortars and the Beast. Everyone quickly arms up and load their weapon with ammo, Commander Flynn called the Commander of the Air Force (CAF).

CF: Hello sir, we are having an emergency and we need an airstrike right now.

CAF: Early in the morning?

CF: Yes, sir

CAF: Alright at what location

CF: TDS military camp on the battlefield

CAF: Right away

The CAF runs from his office to one of the pilot's bedrooms and wakes the pilot, he then ordered him to go to his jet. The pilot wakes up and goes to his bomber jet immediately. Meanwhile, in TB military camp, Commander Flynn ordered everyone to stay in their position as an airstrike is coming to bomb the TDS military camp.

Minutes later, the bomber plane goes above the TDS military camp location and drops the bombs. The TDS military camp and their Mortars are destroyed. The TB Commanders and EE General ordered everyone to check the camp. Everyone checked and they saw everyone is dead including TDSC1, TDSC2, and TDSC3. The Commanders and General ordered everyone to move the camp forward.

After a few hours, they finally reached a place where they can put their camp which is at Badlands (TDS Map), where they see a lot of blockage at the place, they probably think it is because of the war. A grenade suddenly appeared and everyone screamed to take cover, the grenade exploded and threw sand at them. The person who threw it is a Demoman (not TF2 but TDS), then he accidentally fell to them. Commander Flynn points his gun at him and the Demoman begged him to spare himself, but he shot him instead.

A couple of hours later everyone finished setting up their camp. A day later, they searched for a big TDS military camp. The Commanders plan their strategy on how to attack it, so they plan that they attack from all sides. Everyone has moved with their weapons to attack the base, most people got injured now since this TDS military camp includes a lot of soldiers with higher ranks. 

Zeds are called to attack the base, but some of them are destroyed by the TDS soldiers. The TB and the EE military retreated and came back to their camp. The TB Commanders and EE Generals are not happy about this, a new plan has been made, so Commander Flynn called the Void Traitor Division Leader (VTDL) and in the background, EE Generals calls Future Base from their side.

CF: Hello, sir

VTDL: How may I help you?

CF: We need backup so can you call your guys to come tomorrow because we are facing a bigger threat.

VTDL: Alright sir

Later in the morning, a Commander wakes up the Laser Division to make an announcement

Commander: Hello everyone, I'm here to announce that I'm your new Commander as Commander Flynn has been assassinated by what could be a TDS soldier

Commander: Anyway I'm Commander William (CW)

Void Traitors (VT) have arrived at the military base including the highest ranks while EE Future Base said that they will come next week. The Commanders welcomed them and asked them to attack the military base later because they need to train and heal later. An hour later, the TDS military have begun attacking them first, and the VT attacked them. Joseph got shot in his lower torso, Timothy saw it and ran to him. 

Timothy: Joseph, don't you prank me, wake up

Timothy: Damnit

Timothy starts to carry him to the Medics and they put him on the bed. The Medics heal Joseph's injuries using their medigun (TF2 inspired so many games) and let him rest. Timothy goes back to the battle and attacks all TDS soldiers he sees to avenge his brother Joseph. Also, TB and EE forces attack the TDS soldiers easier than before because of the Void Traitors. 

Meanwhile, TDS called backup to their military camp, and Beast (TDS Tower if you forgot) came to attack the Void Traitors. The VTs are having a hard time defeating the Beast so a Zed tried to run the Beast over but exploded instead. Then, a max-level VT goes behind the Beast and stabs its head with his sword, everyone cheered for him. 

Later, TDS called high-level Tanks into the battle and killed the max-level VT. The TB Tubers shoot their rocket launchers and some of the Tanks exploded. The battle escalated with Mechas and more Beasts came, until a week later EE Future Base's A-16T vehicles came to the battle. EE Engineer made an S-160 sentry and then it attacked the TDS soldiers.

Commander William called an airstrike on the Beasts. The airstrike came and a Beast is still alive, the Zeds shoot it with explosions immediately. The Commanders and Generals honored the soldiers for their service in defending the camp.

[im sorry that this chapter was short]