The guests started arriving at the venue. Everything was shimmering, elegant and beautiful. Light blue and white theme was decided.

Everything was done in hurry, but it turned out pretty good. Aarna was in the room with Falak. Who was still in her night suit.

" Aren't we getting late? " Aarna asked as she looked at the clock. Falak who still looking out of window, sat still.

" You don't have to push yourself you know " Aarna looked at her engagement dress that was on the bed.

Getting no reply from her Aarna stood up to reach the dress but a sudden knock make her still. She went towards the door and saw none other than that man. Whome Falak was getting engaged.

" Can I come in if you don't mind? " He asked as Falak nodded her head. Getting aside so he can come in. He was wearing a suit. His hair were pushed back.

Aarna didn't noticed that there was other person too.

" Is he handsome? "

Aarna nodded her head but quickly looked at the person who asked her. Vivan Chaudhry?

" What are you doing here? " The words abruptly left her mouth as she placed her palm on her mouth.

" I am from his side " He looked at Aarna as if he is going to bury her alive. " Why did you bring him with you? " Falak's voice was heard as she glared at Vivan Chaudhry who made himself comfortable on the couch.

" Kharcha kiya hai apne " He looked at Falak who just scoffed at his statement. " Of course, koi taklif nai honi cahiye apko, vese puchna hi bhul gyi, kya lenge aap? Chai, pani yah phir gali? "

Andrew who didn't understand a thing stand there still like an idiot.

For some unknown reason Falak hate Vivan Chaudhry. Falak was still glaring but honestly she was looking like a small kid who is angry.

" Let's give them privacy " Aarna smiled at Falak as she took large steps and grabbed Vivan's shirt as she tried to drag him out.

Where as Vivan Chaudhry was smiling lightly, how will she drag him out, like have you seen him and her. She's too small. Vivan Chaudhry started eventually started to walk still smiling.

" Tell Vivan Chaudhry to stay away from Aarna " Falak sat on the bed as she looked at Andrew.

" Well, he will do whatever he wants so I can't tell him anything "

Andrew was looking at Falak. He wanted to make sure that she was okay. " Are you ok? "

" I am okay " She said as she gave him a heartwarming smile. ' shit, am I whipped already? ' Andrew thought as he smiled back.

" Now you should get out cause I want to change otherwise this engagement will not happen again I don't mind if you want stay "

" Please shut up " Andrew's  smiling face turned into blushing mess as she cleared his throat and tried to maintain his face poker face.

" I am going "

" Are you a baby? " Falak asked as she smiled when she saw he stopped abruptly.

" No I am not " Saying that he closed the door.

" You are a baby " Falak mumbled as she made her way towards the bathroom.

Whereas there were two people who was looking at scene. " Aren't they cute? " Aarna who was standing behind a wall said.

" I thought you wanted to give them privacy " Vivan who was standing behind Aarna said.

She moved back as she looked at him. " Well, I told you to go to the venue "

" I like your company " Vivan looked at Aarna who was surprised. Vivan didn't knew that his Friend will get engaged, this early. His parents couldn't come so he was told to look after him.

And when he knew that Andrew is getting engaged to Falak, he was happy, cause he would be able to meet Aarna.

Who didn't knew that he was just here for her.

" Thank you "

" Well, I'll get going then, I have to make sure Falak is ready. " She was about to walk when a waiter abruptly came and pushed Vivan.

He was about to fall but he placed composed himself. He was not stading too close to Aarna.

" Please see who is standing " He roared as he looked at Aarna whose ear turned red. It's not hot today, how is her ears turning red.

" Are you okay? " He placed his hand on her forehead. Isn't it too much. Aana's heart was beating crazily. Let's just say, she couldn't contain all of this.

" I am good " Saying that she left in hurry. Vivan was confused, what did he do?

............

Vote if you like the chapter.

Thank you.

~Gossamerpink