Dreams of Desire

“Hi Rid,” Michelle greeted.

“Hmm? Hey. What’s up?”

“Wala naman. I’m just bored. Do you have anything to suggest that I can do at the moment?”

“Meron,” he smirked.

He lifted her chin up and placed a kiss on her lips. Michelle’s face couldn’t anymore be so shock.

“W-What was that for?!”

“You said you were bored. Now, you can think about that.”

He was about to leave when she pulled his shirt back making him stumble a little bit.

“Is that so?”

Michelle is one crazy girl. She tip toed and placed her lips upon his soft ones. They both closed their eyes and Rid kissed her back.

After a few moments, they parted their lips while panting.

"So does that mean tayo na, Mitch?” Rid asked slyly, out of breath.

“Kung gusto mo, pwede. Pero Rid habulin mo muna ako. If you can catch me, tayo na.”

She started running away from him while screaming and Rid pulled his hair in distress.

“I swear, Mitch! I’m going to catch you, Del Rosario!”

+

“Ahh!”

Mitch opened her eyes only to see herself in the floor. When she stood up she wondered where her best friend Rid is.

Then, she saw the pillow which had her saliva. Her face suddenly had created an ugly reaction.

“Yuck! I'm disgusting.”

She was just about to go to Rid and ask about what happened but something registered in her mind.

“Wait, was all that a dream?”

The door clicked. It revealed Rid holding hands with his boyfriend, Marco. They were smiling.

“Ohh. Nandito ka pa pala, Mitch. Magbihis ka na,” Marco said.

So, that was when it really hit her.

She has been loving Rid for over 10 years since they were kids. But 2 years ago he came out to her. Then, 1 year ago, had a boyfriend.

She never told him about her feelings. How could she?

How could she ruin what makes him happy? Paano sila ni Marco? Paano kung friendship nila?

Kaya heto sa malayo niya na lang minamahal ang isang lalaki na kahit kailan ay hindi siya mamahalin.

It’s actually funny how destiny played with her. But she had gotten used to it.

After all, this is her fate.

+

Okay! Ang cringe nito but bear with me since I made this back when I was 13 pa yata. I just decided to post it dahil sayang naman na nasa notes ko lang.

Thanks for reading! <3