"Let's go baby! You got this princess." I said winking at her

She smiled before running down the field

"A supportive parent I see." I heard from behind me making me turn around

Jordyn stood there with a different than what I  seen her wearing this morning.

I shrugged "I can't help it."

She chuckled and I pulled her into a hug.

Our height actually had fit each other. I was 6'0 and she was 5'9 which made her go right by my chest.

I kissed her cheek before pulling back from the hug.

"You looking good as always." I said making her blush

"You too." She said

We took a seat back on the bench

"She's literally more your twin in person."

I chuckled "Yeah it's like she took my whole face."

"So tell me, what heads up are you giving me about your fam?"

Jordyn chuckled "Well um everybody are pretty cool. Im sure you'll get along with my brothers with ease. Their over protective but they aren't going to be so extra and uptight on you. My mom already can't want to meet you, she's excited. My little sister is only sixteen so you know she's going to be in her phone a good eighty percent of the time but she's a sweetheart. I have a pretty small family so my aunt and her daughter will be coming."

"You don't sound to convincing with that last part."

"We'll my aunt is nice but her daughter is a different story. She's nice when you first meet her but she could get shady at moments. Just try not to let her get to you unlike Jade."

I laughed "Oh god what does Jade do?"

"Eat her ass up with some clapbacks." She laughed

"And what do you do? Don't tell me you get scared."

She scoffed "Please. I'm not as explicit as Jade but I do speak the hell up. I don't do the disrespect. If I respect you then I expect the same thing back."

"I 100 percent agree with you on that one babe." I nodded, "Well I'm ready to go at this point."

"We still got two more weeks, calm down buddy."

I chuckled

"Later tonight I need a massage for my upper right legs."

"Why?" I raised eyebrow trying to hide my smirk

She pushed my shoulder "Stop that's not funny."

"It's been three days. Ain't no way your still in pain."

"But I am." She pouted

"I'm not lying, my thighs do hurt a little. That ass is just so fat and when it's on me, it just make me-

She held onto my arm blushing down"Babe stop."