Fallen Deku Story Reccomendation

KiriKamiDeku

KiriKamiDeku. (Completed)

"That's what I want at all, Kacchan."

"You want what?"

"To die."

They say they know Izuku Midoriya but they really did know him? No- because if they know what is happening they will immediately vomit with it.

"If you keep shutting your mouth, you'll be dead in two weeks, I know you're aware of that." Aizawa pointed out with a growl, "I don't want you to die, Problem child."

Death... Midoriya tells himself because he knows that this day will come, the day he will finally be free from the pain, the suffering he had been through, no one was there to lend hand to help him, not even his soulmates. They didn't know what is happening to him, they didn't know the pain that he cried for, the moments his screams were full of pain, that he can't sleep anymore because of his thoughts, that he can't eat anymore and just drink water to avoid his hunger, that he can't even smile anymore, that he was tired to himself, that he already been dead, that he saves people but people doesn't save him.

"I already know that Aizawa-Sensei," He said sadly. Mr. Aizawa didn't know how to respond.

"But why?"

"I already know my fate, Aizawa-Sensei and I want to die."

Eijiro Kirishima and Denki Kaminari found out that they are both soulmates, little did they know that there's another black line on their wrist which means, they have another soulmate. When they found out that they had another soulmate, they find it through to Class 1-A. Except for Izuku Midoriya, he tells them the truth that his wrist is blank which means, he hasn't had a soulmate.

They didn't know that Izuku was already aware of his soulmates but he doesn't care anymore, His soulmates are Denki Kaminari and Eijiro Kirishima.

What Secret that Izuku Midoriya is hiding? Will Class 1-A found out what he was hiding? Or they will let Izuku dies?