74. 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔

Start from the beginning

-They'll be alright, love. We won't give up. - Edward assures, leaving a small kiss on her cheek

-Alright! Time to open presents! - Charlie says exiting the kitchen along with Jolie - Seth, Leah stop eating.

The siblings laugh but obey the man.

-Seth, you first.

The younger werewolf stands up from the couch to approach the tree, taking a small envelope with snowflake decorations from in between the branches. The boy leans down, getting at Ivette's height who take the present with excitement.

Juliette and Edward approach the living room with their hands interlocked to watch their children open their presents. Juliette takes out two white envelopes from her back pockets to give them to her parents.

-We didn't have time to wrap it but here they are. - Juliette's parents takes the envelopes confused while walking towards the living room.

Charlie sits on an individual sofa and Jolie sits on his lap while they both open the white envelopes which have the names of Juliette and Edward on them. Charlie's the first one to open the envelope, finding a letter in which comes a reservation for five days of fishing.

-It's five days of fishing, everything's payed. - Juliette says smiling

Jolie smiles while taking out four papers from the envelope on her hands.

-For you, mom, it's two plane tickets to go to Hawaii for two weeks and other two tickets to Paris. For you and Charlie. - Jolie smiles excited while showing the tickets to her boyfriend.

-You want to get rid of us? - Charlie asks, making the married couple feel a bit uncomfortable

-Dad. - Juliette exclames amused

-Because it's working! - Juliette laughs and receives her mother's hug gladly before being hugged by Charlie while her mother hugs Edward - Thank you so much, Juliette.

-There's no need to thank, dad, you deserve it. - Juliette assures separating from Charlie with a smile on her face

She approaches him to leave a small kiss on his cheek.

Charlie separates fro her to approach Edward to shake his hand smiling.

-Thank you so much, Edward. Thank you for making Bella happy in it's moment and I, now, thank you for making Juliette happy and for giving me two beautiful grandchildren. - Edward smiles a bit sorry by Charlie's words.

Juliette smiles mockingly but, in her mind, wishes that the battle with the Volturis doesn't turn out bad so that she could keep enjoying moments like this with her family. After Charlie and Edward shakes each other's hand, they look at Ivette who finished openning the present that Seth gave her. The little girl smiles by realising that it's a bracelet with a small jewerly of a snowflake. Juliette approaches her daughter to sit beside her.

-It's really pretty, Seth. Thank you. - Little Ivette says while standing up to go towards him and hug him strongly for a few seconds before leaving a kiss on his cheek

Ivette separates from him to walk towards the tree and take a light-blue colour bag. She walks back towards the Clearwater siblings but gives the present to Leah who takes it with a smile on her face.

-Merry Christmas, Leah. - The little girl says, making the adults smile tenderly

Leah starts opening the present, finding an outfit that consists of a pair of jeans and a dark-blue blouse with a drawing of a white wolf howling to the moon.