Bound to be Free Chapter 35

I woke up with excessive warmth enveloping my body. I didn’t remember the mornings being this warm before. I pried my eyes open and was momentarily disoriented as to where I was. Light gray walls greeted me, making me gasp in slight panic as I realized that I wasn’t in my room. But with that gasp, it also made the scent of musk and pine to waft in my nostrils. I instantly relaxed. I would know that scent anywhere.

I tried to move but then I realized that the cause of the excessive warmth was Anthony’s arms wrapped around my torso from behind me. His right arm was dangerously close to my breasts and his face was nuzzled on the nape of my neck. A smile made its way to my lips as comfort and safety swept in my body. Anthony’s presence always had that effect on me.

With great caution, I raised his arm from my chest and turned around so I could face him. I laid back his arm on my hip instead. I thought I did a great job in moving quietly so I was surprised when I saw a smile slowly forming on his lips while he opened his eyes.

“Good morning,” I greeted with my voice sounding thick from sleep.

Anthony leaned his head forward and planted a soft kiss on my lips. “What a good morning indeed,” he said in a husky, sexy voice which made my body react crazily. “I could get used to this—waking up and seeing you in my arms.” He pulled my body closer to his.

“Really now?” I teased. I grazed my forefinger on his hard, toned chest, making him shiver slightly. I learned that he sleeps at night without a shirt on.

He murmured in affirmation. “You should sleep here more often,” he suggested.

A thrill swept through my body. “Wouldn’t I be imposing though?” I further teased although I really wanted that idea. I really wanted to always be close to him no matter how clingy that sounded. He just knew how to bring me at ease all the time.

“No, Cass. I’ll always want you near with me,” said quietly with his sapphires staring intently at my emeralds.

I felt my cheeks grown warm at the intensity of his gaze.

I continued to trace the contours of his body, moving up and down in a slow manner. He made a rumbling sound deep in his chest before he crashed his lips to mine.

I was getting addicted with his lips. I didn’t think this was normal. I think I could live with just having his lips on mine all the time, which was unreal because I never felt anything like this before to a man. I liked thinking of myself as an independent woman. I thought I could survive without a man in my life. The past years that I had boyfriends were purely for companion sake only. I could discard them whenever I wish without worrying about succumbing into loneliness. Even Dexter was that unimportant. But with Anthony, everything was different. Whenever I was with him, he makes me more real, tangible, and alive. He gives sense to my existence. He makes me feel beautiful. Like I was the only one that matters to him. Without him, it’s like my world would cease to exist.

God, I love this man so much.

I moaned as he tried to satiate my hunger for his lips, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t. Despite the fact that he was already kissing me, I couldn’t be satisfied. I wanted more.

He must have felt my desire because he placed his hand on my thigh and pulled it over his torso, and then he turned his body so I ended up straddling him. I kept my body close to him, wanting every inch of his body to be felt. I was even made aware of his bulging manhood when I accidentally grazed my thigh across it. I let out a whimper of pleasure when he caressed my hips under my shirt while tracing patterns on it. My heart was pounding furiously and I was sure he could feel it. His fingers were prickling my skin, leaving a trail of goose bumps behind as he continued to caress me. My hands were just as busy as his. I trailed them up and down his torso, almost clawing him with desire. I couldn’t get enough of him. The feeling was terrifying yet exhilarating at the same time. With Anthony I was prepared to let all my guard down.