3

2

1

Moose's eyes open and he grabs and pulls me down to his soft lips. We kiss passionately as one of his hands goes to my waist, and the other goes to my hair. After a couple of seconds, he flips us over, so that he's on top. We pull away and rest our heads against each other panting.

Moose sits up and pulls me up so that we are sitting and face each other.

"Good morning princess," he says in his morning raspy voice.

"Good morning, Curls," I say back.

"Curls? Really?" he laughs.

"What it's cute," I say to him.

"Okay it is, but only from you," he says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay come with me I have a surprise," I say getting up and taking his hand.

"You have to cover your eyes," I tell Moose.

"What? Then I can't see."

"I'll be your guide."

Moose smiles at me and gives me his hand. We stand up and I lead up out of our bedroom and into the kitchen.

"Ooo, what smells so good?" Moose asks.

"You'll find out, now open your eyes," I say to him.

His eyes open and he beams.

"Aw you cooked my favorite breakfast, Oh I love you so much,"

"I love you too, now let's dig in."

****After breakfast*******

After enjoying our lovely little breakfast we wash up and go to our living room to watch some TV.

After 30 minutes of watching TV, Moose's phone goes off.

Moose answers it.

"Um hello?"

Silence.

"Oh, I didn't know that this was you. It's been a minute huh?"

I turn to look at him.

"Who is it?" I whisper.

Moose pulls the phone away from him a little and turns to me.

"It's Sean," he answers back with a smile.

Who's Sean?

"Who's Sean?" I ask in a whisper.

"Remember that guy from The Mob two years ago?"

"The short one?"

"No Tess, the tall one," Moose answers back.

Which tall one? There was a bunch of tall dudes.

I look back at him confused.

He mouths 'hold on' and talks to this Sean for a couple more seconds before hanging up.

"The tall brown hair guy, who Jason wanted us to help him with the art protest that was going to destroy a neighborhood," Moose explains to me.

"Oh, now I remember him."

"Well, he's in some financial trouble and he needs a job, so I'm getting him a job at my grandparent's dance place. They need a handyman there anyway."

"Aww Moose, you're so sweet," I say to him.

"It's nothing. He's a friend and you always got to help out a friend in need."

Moose stands up from the couch we are sitting on and stretches.

"Well, we got to go meet him so that I can show him around the place, and catch up a bit."

"Alright, let me grab my sneakers and we can go."

***Time Skip to their meeting*****

Moose and I were walking down the sidewalk and he spots Sean.

"Watch this," Moose says to me and starts dancing to Sean.

I just walk behind my goof of boyfriend until we reach Sean.

"You still got it," Sean says to Moose "Looking good."

Moose laughs at his comment and does the blow-up thingy. When he removes his hand I get a good look at Sean.

Oh, Now I remember him.

"Hey Tessa, how's it been?" Sean says and gives me a hug.

"Oh it has been good, just hard to deal with this one over here," I say jokingly and point to Moose.

Sean laughs at my joke and Moose fake laughs and playfully hits my shoulder.

"Yo man you should have called me sooner. I had no idea you needed a job," Moose says to Sean.

"Yeah, Thank you. Things have been a little rough," Sean admits.

"Well, that's perfect. His grandparents have been looking for someone to help out," I say.

"Come on in, I'll introduce you to everyone," Moose opens the door for me and Sean.

"Cool. How are you guys likin' LA?" Sean asks us.

"LA is fun. What's not to like about LA." Moose answers and leads us into his grandparent's place.

We walk inside and see a dance instructor dancing with one of his students. Telling her that Rumba is the dance of love.

"It's a courtships ritual, that was Chad," Moose motions to the dance instructor. "Baba," Moose calls out.

Moose's grandmother walks out and beams when she sees me.

"Ah Tessa, how are you?" She asks me and gives me a hug.

"I'm doing well ma'am. How about you?"

"Amazing." She then walks over to Moose and whispers something to him that makes Moose smile.

What did she say?

"Ah, you must be Sean. Mooski you didn't tell me your friend was so cute."

"Thanks for letting me stay here," Sean says to Moose's grandmother.

"You're welcome."

"Ah, finally you are here," Moose's grandfather walks out. "The women's toilet is leaking like a broken faucet. And faucet and broken to please fix," he says and gives Sean all the supplies he needs and dumps them in his hands.

"You are sleeping here in the closets of storage. Please drop bag and get to work." His grandfather walks away to tend to something.

"Opa, he just got in. Let him settle first," Moose tries to reason with his grandfather.

"Come on. We'll buy you a smoothie before you get your hands dirty." Moose says and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Sorry, I'm gonna have to miss that. My boss is calling me saying that there is an emergency. I'll catch up with you two later," I say Sean and Moose and I give Moose and kiss on the cheek.

"I love you," he says to me as I start to walk away.

I stop walking and turn around. "I love you too."

Don't ask about the first part of the chapter I just wanted more Tess and Moose moments :)

My spring break is over ;(. On the bright side, I only have about a month left of school, you guys. Anyway here's another chapter, I know it's short, the next one will be longer. Anyway have an amazing day.