21

The boys finished their homework in two hours and were free around 6 pm. As Dongmin suggested, they started watching a random film which also ended in two hours.

"Still plenty of time before going to bed. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. Since it's your home, you could've found anything to make us busy."

"I have nothing."

"By the way, I didn't know how to ask but... why do you live alone? You know my reason but why you?"

"I told you about my brother. That we're not that close." Dongmin lay down on his back and Bin kept sitting on the edge of the bed. "One day we quarreled and fought so much that I hadn't come home for almost a week. I was staying with a friend. It was at the beginning of the previous academic year. Then my parents said they had found me a house and I could move."

"You? Not him?"

"Yeah. I don't know why our parents suggested it to me, not him, but here I am."

"And you two are still...?"

"No. We talk, I can say we're getting closer. Remember the day when you asked me for my literature notes?"

"Yeah."

"I said I wasn't home. I went to his birthday."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, and I realized that I still love him. We had our nice moments, you know?"

"I'm glad that you're in good relationships now."

"Same. And it's the same with you."

"What do you mean?"

"We had our... moments. But we also had good times. Like now, for example."

"Yeah..."

"Lie down with me."

Bin turned his head, wanting to see Dongmin's eyes, but the boy was staring at the ceiling.

"What?" the younger asked.

"Are we friends now or everything will be ended after we find those people?"

"I don't know. What do you want?"

"I don't want to lose you."

Bin remained silent and that made Min raise his head. "Lie down with me," asked the boy once again.

In a minute Bin appeared next to Dongmin, even though their bodies didn't touch, the younger could feel that warmth from Min's body. He closed his eyes and didn't notice how he started falling into a deep sleep. After 10 minutes of silence, the older guy wanted to do smth but noticed Bin sleeping.

"You didn't sleep enough today. Sleep well now," said Dongmin as he covered the boy with a blanket.

At that moment someone knocked on the door, and Dongmin hurriedly went there to open it as soon as possible, so they wouldn't wake Bin up.

Seok?

The boy opened the door and saw his brother. He doesn't usually come here. He visited Dongmin at home twice if not once.

"Hi, Minnie."

"Hyung?"

"Was passing by, decided to come over."

"Ah..."

"You're not alone?" The man came in, looking at the surroundings.

"With my friend."

"Won't you introduce him to me?"

"He fell asleep."

"So you're having a sleepover tonight?"

"Kind of. I cooked pasta earlier, want to eat?"

"No, thanks. I came to talk for a bit."

"Oh... okay."

"How's school?"

"Everything is okay. How's work?"

"Great. I'm thinking of moving somewhere next week, maybe on Monday."

"You want to buy your apartment?"

"Yeah. I actually want to move to another country."

"So suddenly? Where? Do parents know about it?"

"Somewhere in Europe. They don't. Don't tell them yet."

"But when are you going to tell them? Four days left till this week ended."

"I know, kid. I just need to handle some things and then I'll choose the date."

"Okay..." Dongmin replied uncertanly.

"Well. Won't bother you anymore. See you." He got up and headed outside.

"Yeah..."

Dongmin closed the door. He got confused, and just came back to the room.

"Somebody came?" asked Bin, who was removing the blanket from his cheeks.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I heard the door slammed."

"Ah... it was my brother."

"We just talked about him today. He needed something?"

"He said he's moving to another country next week after he handles his things."

"Why do you look so confused though?"

"It's so unlike him. I was confused from the beginning. Even if he wants to say something, he calls me."

"Maybe he wanted to see you since he won't be able to do it often?"

"Maybe you're right."

"And I'm sorry I fell asleep right here," said Bin as he tried to get up.

"No, no, you can stay on the bed. I'll do something and come back, okay? Don't leave the house." Dongmin ran out of the room.

"What? Where are you going?"

"Uhh... I think hyung left his keys," Min shouted, and after a few seconds, the front door slammed.

————————————————————————

Thanks for reading <3