Part-3

Let's continue

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Naira comes into the kitchen and wipes her face to clear the tears , move towards the sink to wash her face. She moves towards the fridge and take all required veggies as per the days cooking schedule and washes them. All the servents present in the kitchen move out as per the orders of dadi . Naira cut all the veggies and take all the required ingredients and starts cooking .

After an hour she completes cooking with sweating badly. She cleans her face with her pallu . And prepare the lunch box to take it to office . Then she transfer all the dishes into serving bowls and keep the used dishes into the sink and goes to her room.

She takes bath and changes into another saree. And apply make-up to cover up her bruised cheek.

 And apply make-up to cover up her bruised cheek

She comes down and call dadi, chachi to lunch . They both came and sat on dinning table. Naira brings all dishes on table and serve them and stand little a far from the table silently. When they both completes their lunch she takes their plates and keep them in kitchen and come towards the dining table to eat . As soon as she was about to sit on the chair dadi comes there.

D- tu kyu Beth rahi ho . Unlogo ka lunch time hone wala hai. Tu Jaa . T ghar aane ke baad kaa sakte ho. Agar ek baar nahi kaaya toh kuch nahi hoga .

N- teek hai dadi .

Naira tell driver to keep lunch box in car and she goes to room to bring her phone and hand bag .

Naira sit in the car and reaches office . She get down from the car , takes the lunch box andfoes inside . As soon as she enters everyone greets her. Receptionist goes near naira .

Re- good afternoon madam.

N- (with a smile) good afternoon. Karthik kaha hai.

Re- madam , sir ki meeting abhi complete hoo chuki hai. Cabin me hai aap Jaa sakte ho.

N- ok

Naira goes to 40 th floor through lift. She goes to the cabin of Karthik and knocks the door.

K- come in.

Naira enters ...

Karthik coat is on the chair and he us resting his head on the chair leaning backward. He is looking tired as he was attending back to back meetings.

N- Karthik.

As soon as he listen to the voice of his wife he immediately opens his eyes and see her at enterence looking so beautiful.

He move towards her , hold her wrist and make her sit on the couch. And keep his head on her lap. Naira smiles looking at her husband and runs her fingers on his hair making him close his eyes feeling her warmth.

N- bohut tired lag rahi ho Karthik aap. Uto mene lunch lekar aayi ho papa aur chachu ko bhi bulao.

K- haa Jaan jaldi serve Karo bahot bhook lag raha hai .

Karthik calls to his p.a and informs him to call papa and chachu.

Naira goes towards the table, open the box and keep everything ready. Meanwhile papa and chachu also comes there. Naira sats them to clean their hands and sit . Naira serves lunch for every one .

K- ( before he take a bit) naira tumne kaaya?

N-( her face falls as he ask her but she smiles fakely) haa Karthik meine dadi ke saath Kiya tha. Aap kaalo.

Here papa and chachu are positive characters.

Papa notices the unknown pain and sadness in her eyes .

They all complete their lunch. When chachu and Karthik are busy papa speaks with naira .

P- beta tu teek hai na......
N- jee papa mei teek ho mujhe kya hota hai.
P- aise nahi hai beta agar tujhe toda sa bhi takleef horahi hai mujhe batana teek hai.
N- jii.

To give privacy to the couple they both went to their cabins.

Then Karthik came near naira and take her to his secret room.

He made her sit on bed and went to close the door.

Karthik comes and sit infront of her.
Takes her hand ,kisses her knuckles.
Naira smiles at him .

K- Aaj bhi tum hi banaya tha na lunch?

N- jii voo...m..e..i..n

K- meine kitne baar bola naira , kaam na Karo, rest karlo , par nahi , baat nahi sunti ho. Dekho kitna pale lag rahi ho.

N- Karthik mein so Gaya tha aap jaane ke baad. Ek ghanta pehle utke , lunch prepare Kiya . Aap batao Aaj ka din kaise hai?

K- routine hai stupid, boring, meetings . Mujhe to tum bohot yaad aarahi hai. Subah bhi mujhe romance karne nahi diya.

N- aacha ji

K- Haan ji.

Naira slowly sit on his lap placed her hands around his neck , bring his face closer to her and pecks his lips and then kisses his cheeks , jawline, nose, eyes , forehead .

N- khush....

K- jii nahi mujhe aur bhi chahiye (winks his eye)

He takes her lips suck them strongly, run his tongue on her lips and deepen the kiss. After 10 min they break their kiss panting heavily. Naira rest her forehead on his .

N- I love you Karthik so very much. Khud se bhi zyada.

Karthik heart flatters as he heard her magical words which were really true as her eyes are depicting her feelings to him .

Karthik peck on her both the eyes .

K- I love you tooo.

Naira keep her head on his chest , playing with his buttons and both of them started speaking random things.

After sometime he feels weight on his chest and see naira sleeping on his chest cutely with a pout.

K- kitna cute so rahi hai mera bacha . Mei bohut lucky ho ki itni pyaari si biwi mujhe mila. Kitni cute hai ye nazar na lage mera bacha ko. And places a wet kiss on her lips .

He removes the clutch that is in her hair , free her hair ,removes her watch, removes the pin that is holding her pallu to make her comfortable to sleep. He removes his coat , unbutton three buttons of his shirt, rolls up his sleeves and removes his watch. He take his phone and calls his p.a. to not disturb them and keep in silent . Then he take naira in his arms and cuddle her, drops into deep sleep.

Vote, comment and follow

Thankyou

RN😃