"I have another family dinner. Come with me to the gym tomorrow."

I sat up even though she was in the middle of braiding my hair. "You think I'm fat?"

"What? When did I say that?"

"You implied it. Why do you want me to go to the gym?"

"You're not fat at all. I just haven't been to the actual gym in a while because I'm always with you. So I want you to come with me so I won't die."

"Oh." I laid back down in her lap and she went back to braiding.

"Your body is beautiful. You're nowhere near fat. Even if you were on the bigger side, which you're not, I would still like you. That's not what I like you for."

"But you do like my body, right?"

"Of course." She stopped braiding my hair for a second to grab my butt and I laughed. "I love your grown woman body. All of it."

Before I could say anything, I could hear Imani crying and running up the stairs. She knocked on my room door, she won't go anywhere without knocking now because of Amir. She even knocked on my car door.

I told her she could come in and she ran in crying. She climbed into the bed and started crying on my legs.

"What's wrong baby?" I picked her up and moved her to my stomach.

She was talking but none of it made sense. "Calm down and breathe. Please."

After a couple minutes her crying calmed down. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I woke up all alone, BeyBey left me!"

This isn't the first time she's done this. If she doesn't know where I am, she'll start crying.

I'm being stressed out by both my kids. In Imani's case, it's not her fault at all. I already scheduled an appointment for her with a children's psychologist.

"I'm sorry princess, you were sleeping and I came to check up on your mom. I didn't mean to leave you like that.

"I forgive you but you can't do it again."

"I promise."

Imani put her finger out and they pinky promised. They're so cute.

"Are you hungry?" I didn't realize I was sleeping for as long as I was.

"Can I have chicken nuggets?"

"Okay, give me a second."

"BeyBey can I do mommys hair with you?"

"Oh, no. Let's go make chicken nuggets." If she wants to do hair I'll buy her a mannequin head and a wig. Not my hair.

"Okay!" She jumped off me and ran downstairs. Bey stopped braiding my hair so I could sit up.

I went to the mirror and I had a bunch of small braids in my hair. No parts or anything. I was laying on my back so she really couldn't do much.

"You like it?" Bey came behind me smiling.

"Mhm, it's so cute." I laughed and turned around to peck her lips.

"I know you're lying but thank you. A couple months ago you wouldn't lie to be nice."

I remember she used to always ask me to lie and say I missed her. I never did.

"Pre-Bey Onika and post-Bey Onika are two different people."

She didn't say anything, she just smiled and kissed me.

Imani came running back into the room. "Mommy I'm starving!"