5: The USJ

When speaking happened between the villains and Aizawa, you were a bit preoccupied in getting yourself together.

The suddenly very real threat of what was facing you felt like those few seconds leading up to you first finding Venom. As a chill passed through your bones, it seemed to linger on your palm, like the cold metal of that gun that was pressed on it. Looking down on that palm, you bit your tongue at the sight of the bullet scar.

  The only way through fear was action.

  "Everyone! Stay close and stay behind Thirteen!" You barked out, forcing your almost quivering legs to move. It was like you snapped the class out of a trance with those words.

"Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?" Yaoyorozu asked Thirteen as the students slowly began to gather up, keeping close.

"Yes, we have them, but..."

"The fact that they aren't going off means someone is disabling them. Sensei, we should make haste for the exit, but it's possible that they may be outside as well." You told Thirteen.

"We have to be careful, though. This is an isolated area away from the main campus, at the time a class is supposed to be here. They may be fools for attacking UA, but they aren't dumb. This must be a coordinated attack with a set goal in mind." Todoroki figured out.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation." Aizawa ordered.

  "Try calling the school. These villains even have stuff blocking the sensors, they might have a radio wave type of quirk. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk too." He continued his various orders, before another student piped up.

  "What about you, Sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... a frontal battle is...." Midoriya never finished the sentence.

  "You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." And just like that, Eraser Head was off to face the villains head on. As one hero went on, the other turned, urging the students to go the other way.

  "Midoriya!" You barked out at the green haired kid as he stared at the fighting hero. With a nod, he ran with the class, you taking the rear for them.

  Before you could reach the distance, however, a circle on the ground began to darken, turning people, before a familiar mass of smoke erupted, taking form.

  "I won't let you get away." A male voice emanated from the void, as glowing yellow eyes focused on all the class.

  "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains." The void told the class in an awfully formal greeting for what they were doing.

  "It May be presumptuous of us, but we've invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath." He explained. So they were planning to kill All Might here? It was an ambitious plan, but how did they plan to?

  "I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change?" The villain wondered for a second, before moving on regardless.

  "Well That is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." With those words, he began to expand. Thirteen held out her hands, prepared to use her Black Hole.

  Before she could fire it off, Kirishima and Bakugo jumped forward, taking charge to attack the villain. With a shout, the area grew dark with smoke from Bakugo's blast.

  "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Kirishima asked, confident. Through the smoke, purple slowly became visible.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous." You narrowed your eyes as the void spoke, showing just how unharmed he was. The smoke began to clear, showing a smoky face and a metal collar as he spoke again.