"I..," she starts as she sits back down in her throne, "have no idea what he is..."

The citizens of this planet that were in the room all start whispering to each other. After all, how could their Priestess not know something. Y/N just smiles at that, happy she has no idea. 

Therefore she'll always underestimate him.

The Priestess adds, hoping to fix what could diminish her reputation, "Which means it must be unimportant."

Rocket grins a huge, fake grin at her, "You know, they told me you people were conceited douchebags. But that isn't true at all."

Rocket turns to Y/N and winks.

The other people in the room let out a gasp. Y/N holds in a chuckle. Peter looks at Rocket wide-eyed. Drax just looks around the room uncomfortably.

"Oh, shit, I'm using my wrong eye again, aren't I?," Rocket asks, then says to the Priestess, "I'm sorry. That was meant to be behind your back."

Peter quickly walks away, as Drax yanks Rocket away. Y/N follows next to them with a grin.

"Count yourself blessed they didn't kill you," Drax whispers to Rocket.

"You're telling me.. You wanna buy some batteries?," Rocket grins, showing Drax and Y/N something hidden in his bag, two Anulax Batteries.

Drax, Y/N, and Rocket start dying of laughter. Though Drax was so loud, that the next planet over could probably hear him.

Rocket tries shushing them, trying hard to stop snickering himself.

__________

----- The Milano -----

The Milano rises into the blue sunset over the Sovereign Space Dock filled with golden, capsule-shaped ships.

Rocket works the controls as they rise up.

He announces over comms, "All right, Let's get baldy back to Xandar and collect that bounty!"

Down below, Groot lies on the rear window peering out the back as they pass overhead. Y/N sits just behind him gazing out as well.

_____

Peter changes into a new shirt as Gamora puts shackles onto Nebula a few feet away. Gamora and Peter glance at each other for a second.

Peter starts speaking first, "..That stuff about my father... Who does she think she is?"

"I know you're sensitive about that," Gamora says.

"I'm not sensitive about it. I just don't know who he is," he looks at her for a moment before telling her, "Sorry if it looked like I was flirting with her.. I wasn't..."

"I don't care if you were," Gamora tells him as she starts leading a very quiet Nebula to the back of the ship.

"I think you do care. That's why I'm apologizing. So.. Sorry," Peter watches her go, somewhat longingly.

"Gamora is not the one for you, Quill."

Peter is startled as he notices Drax directly beside him. Just standing there, holding a gun.

"..Damn shadow," Peter mumbles.

"There are two types of beings in the universe. Those who dance, and those who do not," Drax tells him like a wise sage.

"Uh huh..Mmhm.."

"I first met my beloved at a war rally," Drax says, "Everyone in the village flailed about, dancing. Except one woman. My Ovette. I knew immediately she was the one for me."