{{illuminated Forest}}

⟨TW: None

A small spoiler for you guys, 'cause I can't wait until I write the end.

The Queen of the Peace Kingdom will kill SOMEONE of the castle, Dream will die because of one of HIS friends and Ranboo is killing someone. Not saying who is dying other than the Dream.

»–•°•–«

We were almost there.. How is the forest in this place?? Well, just going there to find out.

~ "We're here!" Toby said, with a smile on his face.

When we go through a "door" ..between many quotes. I could only admire the place, it was full of fireflies in the area, I assume it's because of the lack of light here.. but the water was crystal clear. And the trees had little flowers that slowly fell to the ground one by one.

Toby pulled me under a tree, he drew his knees to his chest. And he asked..

~ "Isn't it beautiful here?"

~ ".. Yes. Very"

~ "Here there are usually bees in the morning. They like the flowers on the trees."

~ "It even makes sense.."

Toby let out a small laugh, which made me smile...don't ask me why! I do not know either- Toby picked up a book from the floor, I didn't see him bring a book with us..

~ "I leave this book here, in case I have nothing to do."

~ "Oh."

~ "Would you like to read this together??"

~ "Oh. Sure, why not."

He came closer to me, at which I felt my cheeks heat up. But I ignored it, meanwhile we were already reading.

~ "Why are they so stupid??!"

~ "I don't know! Do not ask me!!"

I huffed and crossed my arms, kind of annoyed that the people in the book were so dumb.

until we heard a noise coming from the bushes ahead.

~ "What is that Toby?"

I said, he didn't answer so I looked at him. He had no clear expression, he closed the book.

~ "Cover your ears"

~ "Why tho?" I asked, curious and a little worried.

~ "Just cover It"

As said I did, I covered my ears, still kind of confused. Until Tommy arrived screaming as he pulled some twigs and leaves from the wings that I didn't even know he had.

~ "Jeez calm down."

~ "NO I-.... ... .. .... -WO.. YOU G...-. LEFT ME .. HO- ....LD Y...U?!"

I couldn't hear him properly... as my ears were covered.

~ "YOU WON'- REPLA-..E M....E W..TH A STR..-GER ARE Y..-?"

~ "The fuck? No of course not."

I took my hands away from my ears, still confused.

~ "Um.."

~ "Oh right.. hum.. Tommy, why don't you hang out with us??"

~ "I'm not hanging out with a stranger Tubbs!" he complained.

Toby snorted, turning his face to me. Ngl his face was kinda... Pretty.. No wait, he's really close-

~ "Lets go bossman, Tommy is being the jealous he is." He turned away, looking annoyed.