Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan

Start from the beginning

Y/n was shocked upon hearing Lynne's panicking voice.

She quickly rushed going up to the stairs making her way to the rooftop. Y/n looked back when she heard the footsteps of her comrades.

Payne and her made eye-contact.

The blond-guy was able catch up to her side, and now they're both running up, rushing to the rooftop.

"Sounds like badluck." Payne said.

"Yeah...and I'm hungry." Y/n said.

Everyone was shocked after they got onto to the rooftop and saw lots of titans are surrounding Utgard castle. 

"The moon came out, and the next time I knew..." Lynne muttered.

"Why?! Why are they still moving?! Hours have passed since the sunset!!" Gelgar said.

Payne, Y/n and 104th stared at the titans with wide-eyes, pure shocked.

"What's...going on here...?" Y/n asked.

"I thought titans...can't move at night?" Payne confusedly said.

"Hey...! Look at that!!" Connie said whilst he point at something. Reiner, Bertolt, Krista, Ymir, Y/n and Payne looked at where Connie is pointing.

They were shocked to see a strange walking titan. 17-meters tall and it's very fury, a titan that looks like a monkey. "It's huge...what the hell... is that thing...?" Connie asked.

"A titan...?" Payne answered.

The blond theb shook his head.

"Or doesn't it look like some sort of animal? Right?" Payne asked.

The young blond-guy raised a brow when he caught Reiner and Bertolt looking so surprised but also amazed upon seeing the beast titan.

Payne nudge Y/n's arm, making the young h/c lady to look at him.

Payne motioned for Y/n to look at Reiner and Bertolt.

Y/n raised a brow as she looked at Reiner and Bertolt, her brows shot-up upon seeing the disturbing amazement on the two boys' faces while staring at the beast titan.

Reiner Braun...Bertolt Hoover...

"Hey...It's...heading for the wall..." Connie said.

Y/n was distracted from staring at Reiner and Bertolt with suspicious eyes. She looked at the beast titan who's now heading for the wall.

Everyone of them were shocked when the tower they're standing at suddenly shook, making them to lose balance and hold onto something.

"Agh...!!"

Gelgar looked down, his eyes widened upon seeing titans are starting to come in. "Huh?! Wait..wait, wait, wait, wait...don't start...coming in here...you've got...to be kidding me..."

The man furiously stood on the edge and drew out his blades. "Don't fuck with me!! 'Cuz of you bastards, I can't even...get a drink!!" Gelgar said.

Y/n also ready her blades.

"Wait, we're gonna fight, too?!" Payne asked.

Y/n looked at him with an unamused look. "Of course, dumbass. You see we're the ones here who has an equipment." Y/n said. Payne frowned.

"Stay back recruits." Nanaba said.

The blond-woman stood on the edge as she drew out her blades. "It's time... to switch to vertical maneuvering."