Nerd - Opening

-JACK-

It's raining.. Great just Great! Note the sarcasm there..

My name is Jack Frost, I'm not Clumsy or Unlucky, But I guess the World just practically Hates me.. I don't have any friends because I'm -- Proud to be -- A nerd!

I pulled my backpack and looked for my Coat.. And I'm so Lucky! There is NO Coat or an Umbrella in my Backpack..

"Hey Jack! How's it Going?"
Some of the Popular boys said..

"Hey, Do you want to ride to school?" He said again.. I was about to agree when...

"Jamie, No! Just let him be! If he sets foot on your car we will be unlucky just like him!" Another one of them said.. This is why I have no Friends.. Because when I set my feet in to School.. The rumors already Started..

Okay erase the 'NO FRIENDS' Part.. I do have friends.. and He is Gay.. His name was.. Uhh.. Zico.. He doesn't treat me as his friend because I wasn't 'Hot' Enough

"No, No! It's okay! I can get there by myself!" I said to the So-Called-Jamie

"If you say so.." And then they left off.. When suddenly...

SPLASH!

My Pants were dripping Wet.. I need to find shelter.. Or anything that has a roof in it..

With just my Luck I found an Umbrella.. I quickly picked it up and opened it.. The Umbrella was not broken, It's just.... Tiny.. Well, One Luck is more than none right?

When I opened it, A fast Motorcycle drove so Fast and that Caused my Umbrella to Flip..

"I'm so Sorry!" The man in the motorcycle said..

I tried to fix the umbrella but it was no use.. I just let it be and hoped that I can get to school peacefully..

SPLASH! SPLASH!

Two Cars who seems to be racing quickly rushed forward the road.. The Water spreaded in my shirt, Causing me to Be wet all over..

I didn't pay attention to my Umbrella earlier so when I realized it was containig already a lot of water.. And then..

SPLASH!

The Umbrella gave up and spilled the water on me.. Normally people would go back to their house at this rate but my apartment was already far away.. It would take lots of water to get back..

Without a word I threw the umbrella and walked like nothing Happened..

I realized the rain has stopped.. I looked up and saw an umbrella on top on me.. And a Guy, Uhh.. What was his name? I think it was Hiccup! Yeah Hiccup! He was slightly taller than me.. As I was saying.. Hiccup is Right Beside me Holding the umbrella for both of us..

"Thank you.." I mouthed.. I think he didn't heard it.. I just Let it be and walked to school..

-HICCUP-

"Son! Breakfast is Ready!" my mom shouted..

I wasn't up for breakfast so I just got ready for school and Got downstairs..

"Mom, I'll just eat at school.." I said to my mom, Who was flirting with Dad..

"Are you gonna walk to school son? Or are you going to use your Car?" My Father said.. I just said a simple 'walk' and then headed out.. I checked the Sky and it looks like it's going to rain.. So I packed up my Things, A Jacket and an Umbrella..

Once I headed out I walked into main street.. But when I got there..

"Kyaaaa! Hiccup! It's Hiccup! It's Hottie Boy!"

"Hiccup, Come Ride with Us!"

I Walked out of main street and turned into Long road.. It's going to take a while to go to school but atleast I can avoid the Fangirls..

And then it Rained.. I took out My hoodie Jacket and went on..

And Then..

SPLASH! SPLASH!

Two cars who seemed to be Racing splashed that boy! I think his name was Jack.. The Cute But Nerdy and Unlucky Boy..

I realized his Umbrella was holding up Water and..

SPLASH!

The Umbrella Gave in and Broke.. Normally People would shout and scream but he just remained quiet like nothing happened..

Soaking Wet.. That boy..

I quickly took out my Umbrella and Opened it. I found myself helping this poor boy..

He mouthed something that I didn't get.. I just let it be and continued to walk to School..

When we got to school, Girls are shoting glares at Jack.. As if they were gonna kill Jack..

Jack just ignored them and bought two cups of hot coco..

He walked over to me and gave me the hot Coco.. I gladly took it and looked at him..

"Thank you.." he managed to say before going to the locker rooms..

Jack Frost huh? His surname is Frost but He likes Hot? Hmm, Irony..

----------------

The King of Nerds
By: Privatemensroom
©All Rights Reserved

-------------

Wahhh! What do u guys think? Is it Good? OR BAD? TT^TT