[ 009 - WANG XINWEN ]

»»————- ♡ ————-««

➶ NICKNAMES>> xin ;; derived from her name

NICKNAMES
>> xin ;; derived from her name.

>> jade ;; the meaning of 玟 in her name.

BIRTHPLACE + HOMETOWN
shanghai, china

NATIONALITY + ETHNICITY
chinese + han chinese

HEIGHT + WEIGHT
166 cm + 45 kg

LANGUAGES
>> mandarin chinese ;; 100% — native, born and raised in china.

>> shanghainese ;; 60% — born and raised in shanghai. the regional dialect has been fading over time, so she's not completely fluent.

>> korean ;; 38% — has trained for a year.

TRIVIA
>> attended an all-girls high school.

>> was a model in china, but mysteriously went inactive on social media until she was revealed as an FNC trainee on PROJECT ALLURE.

>> her following from her model days are certain she comes from an affluent family; she only reveals that they own a business.

>> admits she wasn't a very good student growing up, spending more time doodling on her notebooks than studying; it showed through her results every year.

>> enjoys painting; occasionally posted pictures of completed paintings on her social media.

MBTI
ESFP

TRAINING TIME
1 year

BACKGROUND
>> came from a family that was well-off due to their construction business. didn't have to worry about income and had the freedom to become a model with her parents' support.

>> left her company in china after her contract expired and decided to go on vacation in south korea before choosing a new one. 

>> met a taiwanese girl training in FNC, and auditioned by chance despite having no actual interest in music. was accepted due to her visuals and previous popularity as a model. 

>> often wonders if she should return to china to model since she's not strong at dance. 

>> sees PROJECT ALLURE as an opportunity to meet more like-minded girls.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

vocal | 7
dance | 2
rap | 5

M00NMINS

»»————- ♡ ————-««

please support WANG XINWEN on her journey in project allure!

»»————- ♡ ————-««