"Still stand by my statement," Eloise says as she looks to me pleadingly that I go through with it.

"Sorry Eloise, not happening. Anthony and I simply want to take our time, accumulate ourselves with one another again, as well as learn new things we haven't already learned," I respond to then laugh at Eloise as she throws her head back and groan out.

Oh, dear girl, I feel your stress about the upcoming debut, but it will be okay because you're not going to be alone in the journey. Just as Anthony and I know we won't in the process of exploring our courtship.

-Start of the 1814 Season-

Well this day has certainly gone off the rails hasn't it? Currently some of the Bridgerton siblings plus me and Violet are standing at Eloise's bedroom door, awaiting for her to come out while chattering among ourselves about our methods of trying to coax her out. She requested only the maids to be in there with her, must be something off about that. I look towards the sound of footsteps to see Daphne walking up to us confused and asking, "Is this the plan?"

"Thank goodness you're here," Violet says as the chatter comes to a stop for now that she's arrived.

"She's requested time," Anthony mentions beside me as Daphne walks forward and responds, "We don't have time. Stand back." Before she could get to the door, Benedict blocks her and says, "No offense, Sister, but you are the last person she'd like to see."

"Are we sure she's in there?" Hyacinth asked as Francesca rebuts, "Of course she is. Where else would she be?"

"Climbed through the window, the chimney," Benedict starts to say before he is hushed by Violet with a, "Quiet! She may hear you."

"I left my husband and child at home for this," Daphne says before Anthony reminds them, "I told everyone this would happen, now we're late for the queen."

We then hear movement and listen closely to what might be happening. Anthony reached for the door before it opened for the maids to start exiting and Eloise walks into the doorway showcasing the traditional entrance attire, feathers included.

"If one of you utters a single word..." Eloise says as everyone stays quiet, "Let us get this over with."

After I help Eloise get into the carriage with the other ladies, I then walk to Anthony before he gets in to say, "Everything seems to hopefully go smooth from now on, see you there?"

Anthony then leans down to give me a kiss on the forehead and whispered, "Definitely." to then shut the door to his and the other Bridgerton boys' carriage to see it start moving towards the palace. I was watching the ladies' roll away before I hear Humboldt ask, "Do you need a ride Miss L/N?"

"No thanks, Humboldt, I might just take a walk today," I respond as Humboldt nods politely and went on about his duties.

As I start walking towards the palace, I start thinking about why Isa and Charlie decided to opt out of watching the new debutantes enter the season. They said something about wanting to do their own thing and I don't question it because they're allowed the option to not do what they feel like not doing. I arrived just in time to see not many of the families scrambling to get a good view, which prompted me to head straight on in and find my place standing next to Anthony and behind Daphne. The names being called started with a Cordelia Patridge to then go down the list of other ladies debuting this season, some of which look very young, maybe younger than Eloise. As each one presented themselves to the Queen, I felt Anthony's hand reach for mine and I took it to squeeze it to tell him, "Everything will be okay." When it came Eloise's turn and the doors open to the very nervous girl, one of the servants walks towards the Queen with a silver plate, which seem to beholds a sheet of paper that her highness picked up to read. Lady Whistledown must be writing again due to her reaction and her announcing, "I've seen enough. I have seen enough!" which to Eloise's dismay, it gave her relief and she rushes out before Daphne could stop her from doing so and Violet makes haste behind her. As each servants passed us copies of the sheets, I look to Anthony and whispered, "Guess not, but again, no one could've predicted this would happen right at the start." as Daphne turns toward us, mostly to Anthony.