Chapter 3 Training with a bit of Luck

Start from the beginning

"Nhaaaww."  A few cat cries rang out along with shattering glass.

"Stupid cats!!"  Mia's deep voice could be heard from inside.

.

.

.

"Seems like you have a nice family here."

An awkward smirk appeared on Ryu's beautiful face.  "T-they have grown on me over the last few years.  Syr is still my best friend."

"Where is she?"

"Syr and doesn't live in the Hostess. She makes her own hours during the rushes. Anya, Chloe, Luniore, and I have to constantly keep the place cleaned up to maintain a residence here."

"Is Syr okay? She seemed mad the other day."

"She will be fine, Mr. Cranel.  I explained to her what happened."

"Oh ah, t-thank you."

A plain smile appeared on her face for a second.  "Let's start cleaning and bring in the delivery. If we have time to spar later.  I can show you a few things to help you in the dungeon."

"I would be grateful for any help you can offer me."  I bowed my head and followed Ryu to the supply closet.  

I spent two hours mopping the floors, cleaning the table, and taking out the trash.  A few hours later, I helped stuffed the magic stone-powered freezer with crates of fish from Melen.  Mia thanked me for my effort and started prepping for the lunch rush.  I ran back home to get my gear afterward.

.

.

.

At the same time, on the other side of Orario, a group of Loki familia executives was walking down the southwest road.  The party consisted of Goddess Loki, Riveria, Ais, Finn, Leyfia, and Alicia.  Loki and Finn walk upfront while the girls surrounded Riveria.

"Loki, we should probably wait until you are sobered up before forcing this meeting." Finn joked

"I am fine!  I brought you all along for a reason and I will not delay this further."  Loki growled. 

"At least you can handle your Alcohol better than Bete."  Finn shrugged.

"Speaking of the wolf.  Is he still drunk?"  Loki glared sideways.

"He woke up yesterday morning.  Then Riveria knocked him out again."

"Eh."  Loki stopped.  "Why did you do that momma?"

"That mutt needs to learn his place and stop embarrassing our familia in public."

"Is that all?" Finn chuckled.

"Momma was in full protective mode at the bar.  Certain bunny rabbit caught her eye." Loki snickered alongside Finn.

"Lady Riveria is above some lowly human boy."   Lefiya was outraged by the accusation.  Alicia shook her head in agreement.

"If you say so.  Mamma couldn't keep her eyes off him last night."  Loki's smile widened.  Lefiya and Alicia's eyes flared wide as they stared up at the pouting high elf.

"Enough!  All of you!  I was just alert to your pranks Loki and noticed the boy at the bar.  Then Bete caused that incident at the hostess with his stupid story."  Riveria held her temple.  "And you two need to stop with this racial supremacist anger.  I left the Alf forest for that reason."  

"Sorry, Lady Riveria."  Alicia looked down at the ground.

"He-he-he."  Loki chuckled.  "Seemed like more than that Riveria.  I only went over to tease him.  He was very upset when Bete called you a hag."  A pink hue appeared on Riveria's cheeks.  All eyes were focused on Riveria.