Twenty-two

:)

I woke up in a rather cheeky mood skipping happily into school around Niall Louis and the others. Today was the last day before break.I gave Louis a quick kiss on the cheek and left him in the hall with in a gaze caught off guard on his cheeks, and made my way to class.

I became more needy and clingy to Louis craving his lips on mine, his touch. I reluctantly kept those thoughts to myself for now waiting for the right time to act on them. I sat in my desk with a smile feeling head over heels for Louis, still getting butterflies in my tummy everytime he looked in my direction. Or when catches me staring. He was taking over my mind and I was not one bit mad about it.

"Oh no did boobear sweep you off your feet again?" Niall said teasing me.

"Boobear that's a new one?" I say

"Hm? Oh yeah heheh his mum calls him that." He says with a smile.

I shake my head with a smile. "He's not gonna live this name down."

-

Soon lunch rolled around and Louis was by my side telling me a cheesey joke read off a candy wrapper. "Okay ok, why did the mushroom go to the party?,because he was a fungi." He says with a smile.

. I giggled and leaned into his shoulder. "Your silly when your try and make jokes boobear." Purposely mentioning the nickname.

"Yeah yea-wait how do you know that name, who told you." He says.

I let a serious of laughs spill pointing at Niall. "NIALL!"

Niall loooked at us wide eyed and leaking food from his mouth like a deer caught in headlights mumbling a 'what?' Through his mouth.

"That was a secret?!" He says looking at Niall in betrayal.

"Oh c'mon tommo you know I'm no good at keeping one of those?" He says as if it's a well known fact..which it is.

Louis crosses his arms and pretends to be mad at Niall although his face told another story flushed with embarrassment biting back a smile. I pinched his cheek still laughing at the scenes before me. "Awwe Boobear, you know your never gonna live it down so own it?" I say trying to lighten his fake moodiness and break into a smile. He huffed out a laugh and rested his head on my shoulder. "He hears her call me that ONE time." He says shaking his head.

Louis turned his head up placing small kisses on my neck tickling me a little.

Niall rolled his eyes totally done with our fluff. "Alright alright let's leave the cuddly couple to their fun." He winked. Everyone got up and started towards the school Louis skipping yet again with me while I had my free period.

I blushed but his remark towards us blocked out as Louis still kept attacking my neck. I gulped.

-

Louis gently sat me on the bathroom counter and stood between my legs holding me close as we attacked each other's lips I placed my arms around his neck doing the same with my legs. Hoping in the back of my mind that no one walked in on our little show. Louis ran a hand through my hair tugging at my curls lightly. And lick his way into my mouth making me let out a small noise.

I turned my head sideways pulling away breathless from the brutal make out session Louis still sucking lovebites into my skin. "Louis please." I say asking for something desperately needing touch.

Louis finally pulled away out of breath with a smug grin. "I want you." I say ready for more. He laughed and smiled shaking his head a little.

"Definitely not here love, you deserve the most special first time with me." He says trying to adjust himself in his jeans which were now looking like someone pitched a tent in.

I couldn't even make fun of him because my jeans too were about two times tighter than they were a few moments ago. "Your such a tease." I say groaning in slight frustration pushing myself off the counter standing on my slightly weak knees.

Louis pulled me close before I could walk away "It'll be so good for you I promise, just wait." Louis whispered in my ear sending shivers through me. I whined and was left in a daze as Louis grabbed his previously discarded book bag and walked out of the restroom.

I shook my head in disbelief and Louis quick change in personality from gentle and calm to intimidating In all the right ways.

Louis acted like normal for the rest of the day like nothing ever happened while I was stuck with a aching hard on in my jeans blushing with embarrassment having to hide it with carrying my books In front of me.

As I sat in my last class of the day it struck me the perfect gift for his birthday. Something he won't be able to resist. Me. I looked around as I realized I was thinking such things in school.

-
⁉️
A bit of a short chapter:/ buttt ;)Wow only a few chapters left of this little book I've created don't worry because if you like my writing there will be more fic's to come ;))....❗️*Buckle up my peeps cuz in the next chapter some smutty shiz*❗️is gonna happen anygays hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for any grammar errors