TWENTY.

;)
(Louis POV.)

I worried as Harry kept his head down on the ride to his house sniffing here and there. I knew he risked so much to do what he did today. Anger continuously growing for who ever did this to him.

I pulled up at his house. He still didn't dare meet my gaze. Instantly getting out and going inside his house. I followed feeling he definitely shouldn't be left alone. "Harry please?" I say softly running inside after him.

"I don't wanna go back, I don't want to go." He said covering his face beginning to cry again. "Shh tell me what happened? Please." I said trying to help in the situation some sorta way.

"I don't want to talk about it." He says his voice barely audible I almost didn't hear him. I sighed. "Let me at least patch you up ok that looks like it hurts.

~

I winced everytime Louis cleaned my scrapes my legs beginning to feel sore and torn. I stayed quiet, but I knew I needed to pour out what happened before it ate away at my thoughts. "I was shoved onto the pavement I didn't even know them? Why do they, is it all that much of a bother?" I said my eyes beginning to tear up again looking down at my skirt taking in on what I was wearing.

"Harry, that's their problem if you like and feel comfortable in it than it's you and you shouldn't have to compromise to other peoples liking. It's not who you are." He says wiping away at my cuts.

"They ruined my skirt." I say now noticing all the deteriorating strings the once white skirt now slightly grayish.

"It's okay haz just know that it's not your fault whatsoever." He says finishing up. I gulped as I realized the status of our positions he was kneeled between my slightly parted legs the tension only increasing as he started running his fingers over my inner thighs.

"Louis." I warned. Willing myself not to get aroused by his gentle touches.

"Shh let me do this, this is okay right?" He says now fully massaging my thighs. I nodded loving his hands on me.

I parted my legs more my breathing slightly heavier than before. "Please?" I begged wanting the feeling of his hands on me again.

Louis began pulling down my skirt and underwear wasting no time and took me into his mouth sucking, I gasped at the sensation my hands going into his hair I let out a gasp of a moan "Louis?" I say in shock and surprise.

Feeling to many things letting a few embarrassing sounds slip from my throat, clasping a hand over my mouth keeping my free hand entangled in Louis hair.

"No let me hear you, pretty sounds." Louis says his voice slightly hoarse and filled with lust. I nodded my throat not forming words. He took me back in hollowing his cheek bones making an obscene show of it.

I threw my head back bucking into his mouth letting out a pornogaphic moan. He gagged slightly but kept going. I groaned Feeling insanely pleasured by him. I feel my stomach beginning to tighten waves of pleasure running through me. "Louis I-mclose." I say my voice coated with lust and a bit shaky tugging his hair trying to tell him before I let go. He didn't budge only swallowing around me making my jaw drop almost screaming out of peer pleasure.

I moaned my legs tingling ecstasy washing over my senses, cumming down his throat. Louis finally pulled off and stood in front of me with a mischievous grin wiping his mouth. Obscene.
I gasped still coming down from my high. He leaned forward and kissed me I let out a squeak slightly tasting myself.

"So good,so good." Louis said pulling away slightly out of breath.

"Let me return the favor?" I said still in a rush.wanting more. He shook his head still smirking. "Another time love, it was your reward for today." He winked.

I fixed my clothes again. "Stay over?" I offered not wanting him tho go just yet still baffled by his actions. He smiled and nodded.

-

"Thank you, for everything not just your...performance." I said. We laid in bed cuddling under the sheets. "My pleasure.quite literally." He smirked. I shook my head with a smile leaning closer into his touch.

"Seriously though, don't let this day affect you, just ignore them." He says looking into my eyes. I nodded and just stared back at him. Smiling at the fact he was mine.

~

I woke up the next morning Louis' weight thrown on top of me but it was like the perfect weighted blanket. I smiled and stayed under him not ready to stir him from his slumber just yet. Running my fingers softly over his skin and through his hair keeping him close to me.

"Hey Harry if you want breakfast mum made-...I'll leave you to it then." Gemma said before noticing me and Louis and walking back out the door. I felt my face get hot from embarrassment,well it could've been worse. I looked at Louis still sleeping and gently climbed out from underneath trying desperately not to wake him.

I got away successfully and went down stairs Gemma already calmly back in her spot at the dining table. Pulling myself up a chair. "Gemma.", "Harry." We said to each before mom walked in to the room putting a plate of waffles in front of me.

"Thanks mum." I say grabbing some syrup. We ate in silence a few small talk here and there. Tuning into my surroundings hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, all of us turning towards the sound. Louis stop in his tracks awkwardly standing jacket in hand.

"Uhm, hi." He says looking from me to my sister and mother.

"Hello, Louis is it? I've heard many good things about you from Harry." Mum says smiling at Louis.

"Come sit have a bite before you go?" She offered.

"Oh you are all are too sweet, thank you for the offer but I have a thing to get to." He says politely.

"Okay well I hope to have you over again sometime." She says. He smiled and waved us goodbye.

We all turned back continuing our meals. "He has his siblings to watch." I say. "Hm,What a caring boy he is." She said. I nodded.

Thankfully Louis had to head out. Seeing as the tension between me him and Gemma would be kinda awkward and weird. I sighed feeling drained but accomplished and loved by him.

A/N

Don't know if that was good smut I'm still a bit of an amateur at WRITING it but reading I'm particularly skilled...hope you liked it :) thank you for supporting my fic sorry for any errors...<{•.•}>