chapter 17

Avalon

I felt my world turn upside down as I heard a cry after a long one hour in pain.

I looked at sebastian as he sigh out while wiping the faint sweats formed around his forehead using the back of his hands.

He carried the baby and gave it away to a nurse nearby before coming back at me.

"by the way... it's a boy"he says and I smiled in pain as he cleaned.

He then stared at me.

"Looks a lot like jay...."he adds and once he was done, he took off his gloves and threw it away to the bin.

"How jealous are you about jay?..."I asked.

"I aren't jealous... you're just a Bitch...you know why?"he began to yell at me.

Why did he call me a bitch? Why is he mad?..

"Because...you let in Jay again when he cheated you!...if he really fucking love you...he should have not done whatever he did with Tiffany dev!..."he say and I just looked at him shocked.

"Who is Tiffany for you?..."I asked since he seemed so mad.

"My....ex"he says and after that...he didn't even say anything and left me wondering alone.

I looked at the nurse as she came and helped me get refreshed especially since I have birth minutes ago.

***

I looked at jay as he came in while I was alone.

"Um...I heard whatever he talked about..."he says sitting and I sigh out looking away.

"He wasn't lying though..."I say and looked at him as he nodded.

"Well, I know you cannot give me a chance after all I messed up but, will you give me a chance to be with my son?....I can look after him for you..."he says holding my hand and I thought.

"I know I don't have the right to take away...our son from you but...I cannot give the love and... respect I gave you before... actually, I've been thinking about this a lot and...I know I'm doing the right thing...I cannot actually love you like how I used to love you..."I say and he smiled as he nodded.

"And also...I cannot love anybody as much as I love you ava...you know it..."he says and I nodded.

"So...we can be friends?...just for the shake of our son?"I asked and he nodded as he leaned in closer and gave a kiss on my forehead.

"I just hope you find a guy who is better and could take care, can give you all the love you deserve and worry about you more than himself... you're still very young"he says before getting up and I looked at him as he brushed his thumb on Cole's chubby cheek.

"So...what you name him?"he asked.

"Cole jay smith..."

I looked at cole as he snored softly making us giggle.

Suddenly, the door opened making me look at mom and dad including ashton as they got in.

"Are you okay darling?.... I'm sorry for being late"mom says and I smiled.

"It's okay...I gave birth to a boy"I say feeling sleepy and she gave a hug before going to see cole.

"Congrats baby"dad says and brushed my hair and I looked at ashton who crossed his fingers.

Is he telling me not to tell them about my kidnap story?....well, I wouldn't, he have to tell them himself.

I nodded before I pulled him to hug me.

"I'm so sorry"he says and I nodded before pulling away.

"Is okay"I say and looked at jay as he kept looking at cole.

"So...what have you guys decided?..."mom asked looking at me and jay.

"Well, I need a lot of space and time for both of us...we decided to remain as friends and have a joined custody with Cole..."jay says and mom smiled.

"Good thing you guys don't fight... actually babies... handling a baby alone is hard work...I just am greatful that you gave my daughter a supportive hand..thank you"mom says and brushed my hair away from my face. "You look tired....why don't you not take a peaceful sleep while...we take turns on looking after the baby?...." mom smiled and I shrugged as I turned away from them.

"There she goes...she haven't changed a little bit"I heard ashton before i drifted off to sleep.

***

I have thought a lot about the comments before taking such a big turn in this story and also...I would like to hear from your side how this chapter and the previous chapter went...yay or nah?

Comment your answer or thoughts, will check on it asap ♡