chapter 9

Jay's pov

I am so mad at avalon for kissing another man who was not me and she looked Happy as she talked about him!

she was the one to pull away while we were kissing and i missed her sweet lips so much but....ugh...

"Babe....calm down...tell me what is wrong"i look at tiffany who sat on the couch in my living room.

Why should I tell her?, this is a private thing between me and ava.

"I cannot tell you"i say simply and she frown.

"Why not? I thought you love me "she says pouting but i ignore her pout face and shake my head.

"I don't love you....you cannot be like Avalon remember that tiffany"i say running a hand in my hair as i sigh out sitting on the couch opposite her.

"Jay....what is wrong with you?"she ask me and i look at her as she stood up and kept her hands on her hips.

" Tiffany try to understand me, i only love avalon no other women" i say and she looks sad and angry at the same time.

"Y-your telling me that you want to go back to avalon william? The one who cheated on you? When are you ever going to understand that she is no Worth to you?!" she yell as she storm out of my house.

Thank God, she went away...

I cannot get avalon out of my head....her lips, her grey eyes, her black hair....

My heart hurt like hell and i regret that i divorced her and i am a dick for doing that to her....i lo-

My phone rings and i was cut out of my thoughts and reach my jeans pocket and take out my iphone and look to see nick.

"Hello?"i say.

"Jay! The photos were edited and i checked each photos and it was edited by a good Editor which you didn't recognize it that easily"he says through the phone and i smile knowing she didn't cheat on me but my smile fade away as knowing i am the one who cheated.

"So she didn't cheat on me at all and i was the problem here"i say as i shake my head.

"Sorry to say this...but you're the one that divorced her and cheated on her with another women "he says and i sigh out.

"all i want right now is to get her back to me before avalon falls in love with some ray person"i say.

"I can hear someone jealous....jay Smith are you jealous that she is f***ing another man?"he joke and i roll my eyes.

"Haha...very funny.....just remember to get information about tiffany Dev"i say .

"Yeah sure will and may i ask how did your morning went?"he ask and i trust him so much so i tell him everything i did with avalon and how she pulls away and tell me that she loves someone else.

"Ouch man...i could feel how hurt you might be....but that's how avalon was hurt...she saw you and tiffany in bed which did hurt her more than the hurt your getting right now" he says trying to put some sense in me and I look up at the beautiful ceiling as i feel like i am a garbage now.

Well, I better be one since I messed up our life.

"I feel sorry for misunderstanding too nick"i say.

"I know jay....just have some rest and tomorrow go spend time with her and show her how much you love her and i say it is not that late for doing these and thank God that you told me to search and check everything quick, other wise you would have gotten kids by that gold digger"he says and i chuckle as he calls tiffany a 'gold digger', but i do not know why he calls her that.

"Yeah nick...good night"i say as i yawn looking at the time 10:30.

"Good night"he says before he hung up making me put my phone inside my pocket and walk to the curtains and close them and lock every single door in the house so that a thief doesn't come in while i sleep and i walk up the stairs and to my room and take off my clothes and get in shower.

After getting out I dried myself and wear my sweatpants as I lay on the bed with memories.

I miss avalon. She used to sleep next to me and it is my fault she is in the spot right now.

"Good night avalon and my baby"i whisper thinking of the baby inside Ava's tummy...is it a girl or a boy? Well i didn't got myself to ask her yet so let's ask her tomorrow....? But i am nervous and i never get nervous around any other girl except for avalon.. what is wrong with me I need to fucking wake up at 7 in the morning and here I am....still dreaming about my ex-wife.

Oh God....i still love her more than anything and i know she does too.
______________________________________________

Yaay! jay don't want to love tiffany and i guess this story is getting interesting right?

Just tell me if you are confused so that I can tell you what is really going on here.

Comment, share,and vote this story.

Wait until next chapter....bye

Sweet_girl_as_always