Sana looks at them, she made an eye contact with Tzuyu but quickly averted her gazed.

"What did you guys do huh?."

"Nothing Unnie. I just clean Tzuyu's wound.."

Sana looks at Tzuyu once again because of that. "She has a wound?." Sana mumbled to her mind.

"Why what happened to you Tzuyu?." Jihyo asked.

"Uhmmm.." I accidentally hit a car last night Unnie. Then Mina Unnie saw me that time.

"What?? Who did that to you?.." Nayeon stood up..

"I don't know Unnie, I didn't be able to see the car's plate number."

"Did you already go to the hospital?." Kenshi asked.

"No, I don't need to go there."

"Are you sure? How's your body? Are you hurt somewhere?."

"I'm fine."

"That's good to know."

"Tzuyu ~ ah, Mina ~ ya sit down now so that we can be able to eat already."

Tzuyu and Mina seated beside each other and minutes later they finally stary eating.

"Hon, try this it's pretty good." Kenshi said as he feed Sana.

Tzuyu looks at them and the Unnie's saw her especially Mina..

"Are you okay?." Mina asked in a lowered voice.

Tzuyu smile. "Mmmm.."

Sana take a glance on them and she saw Tzuyu smiling to Mina.

"Tzuyu ~ ah, how's your life in US? I mean after the incident?." Jihyo asked.

"It went well Unnie, I studied and got my diploma. There's so many things happen especially when I'm still in a coma.." Tzuyu said as she looks at Sana.

"That's life Tzuyu, there's some people who are willing to wait for you and some are not." Jeongyeon said, but suddenly Nayeon secretly kicked her foot under the table.

"What???."

"Would you please. Stop." Nayeon whisper the last word.

"I know Unnie, I already accept everything. I'm starting a new life right now.."

"Is this about her first love?." Kenshi asked Sana but Jeongyeon hears it.

"Yes. It's about her first love who didn't wait for her until she wakes up. That person waste Tzuyu. Tzuyu is a very nice person she's almost perfect tho." Jeongyeon answers.

"She's happy now Unnie, That's what matters to me, let's just be happy for her."

"You should try to forget her already Tzuyu, so that you can move on. So that you won't be hurt anymore." Kenshi suggest, and this made Jeongyeon smile in disbelief.

"Yeah, I will do that.." Tzuyu smile to him.

Meanwhile, Sana wanted to go out already. She's quite while eating but she's listening to them and it makes her more uncomfortable.

"You should date someone already if you need help you can asked me. I know some girls who can date you. You can choose one of them."

"You're so play girl Jeongyeon ~ ah.." Momo said.

"I'm not. I'm just helping Tzuyu. There's a lot of pretty girls coming here maybe she want to hangout with them." Jeongyeon answer when suddenly Sana put down her fork and spoon causing them to looks at her.

"Are you okay hon?."

"I want to go home already."

"Why? It's too early.."

"I suddenly not feeling well." Sana said.

Tzuyu was just looking at them but  quickly averted her gazed and continue eating.

"Okay, Uhmmm.. Guy's we'll have to go now. Thank you for the food." Kenshi said.

"Sana ~ ya.." Momo said.

"I'm fine Momo ~ ya, I just need to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." Sana said before she force to smile.

-

"Tzuyu ~ ah, we are very sorry because of what Sana did to you. I'm also against to her decision marrying Kenshi while you're still a coma but we can't do anything." Jeongyeon said.

"It's alright Jeongyeon ~ Unnie. I already accept it..."

"I hope you will find your happiness Tzuyu ~ah.." Nayeon said.

"We are always here for you." Jihyo added.

"Thank you, I appreciate your love and support for me but I hope you guys don't mad to Sana even though she left me. It's her decision to marry Kenshi, let's just respect it."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"You guy's are her friend since first. I know and I can feel that she feels alone right now. I notice all of you earlier, you're not talking to her I mean I feel like there's a barrier between you and Sana. I hope you guys don't leave her side.

I don't know what's running through her mind but I'm sure she needs all of you I'm okay, if you are worried about me.  I'm fine."

"How Sana can waste a person like you." Momo said..

"Jeongyeon Unnie is right I need to date and hangout with other girls. I need to open my heart again, I need to find the girl who can love me dearly and right now, I'm ready to meet her."

xxxxxxx