❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❅

Start from the beginning

Silence filled the air, as the ice Y/n made slowly melted. The frostbites trailing up her arms disappearing.

Y/n couldn't stand anoyher day seeing Touya all wounded up becuase he trained himself to hard. She could stand the fact she could hear him crying late at night out of frustration.

Call her harsh sure, but how else could she show her worries when she can't even show simple emotions? How can she express something when she doesn't know how to? Everything has always been bottled up and stored away. Having No room nor the time to throw them or let them out.

"...Why can't you be happy for me too?!"

"Touya I am happy for you--"

"It's easy for you to say because Dad gives you recognition! He always approves of what you do!"

"I don't even need it!"

"But I do!"

Normally the sentence; "Silence filled the air as he/she heard those three words" always and usually ment hearing the words 'I love you' or 'I Like You'
But that wasn't the case for the two siblings.

"Dad told me I can be the greatest hero that can beat All Might! I can help him! But it changed because I wasn't strong enough! But my quirk improved now! H-he'll surely approve of me! So why can't nee-chan just be supportive! You said it yourself! You'll help me! Y-you'll support me with whatever I do!"

Yelling out those words, as the temperature around the area went crazy. The ice Y/n created to stop the flames earlier begun to melt, though from where Y/n was standing everything from behind her was cold. Same with Touya everything was burning hot, despite no flames were lit.

Both of them couldn't fully control their quirks once they were emotionally unstable in a negative way.

"Just say it! Your jealous of me! That's why you don't want me to tell dad!" Touya yelled, balling his fist. Before rushing of, harshly bumping into Y/n's shoulder.

"Touya!" Y/n called out though the male only continued to run away.

She wasn't jealous.
Because she didn't want him to feel the disappointment she felt the moment she found out, their father's love and encouraging words of him telling them they could be the bestest heroes. Were only for show. That those words were nothing but empty words for the sake of his plans of being no. 1.
Y/n fully realized such when they had Fuyumi. It was becuase he couldn't be satisfied with her and Touya.

Though when Rei had announced she was pregnant with Touya. Y/n thought they wanted another child so she wouldn't be lonely. But that opinion changed when her siblings soon followed.

She and Touya still wasn't enough though they still went through harsh training. Next were Fuyumi and Natsuo, he found them useless both quirks being related to ice, thus labeled as 'failures'. Then Shoto came into the picture, even when he was born Enji looked so happy, that happiness was doubled the moment Shoto received his quirk one night when he was 5.

It was more easier to give up all her hopes of their father actually approving of them, being a hero like what their father mentioned, Rather than wanting to excert themselves in hopes to please the man who they label as 'father' or 'dad'.

A sigh had left Y/n's lips as she quickly composed herself. Turning around Y/n took out her phone quickly texting Fuyumi as she begun to walk away.

╔═════════════════════╗
    To: Fuyumi
       Found him. He'll be home soon.
╚═════════════════════╝