Special Chapter: Irodori Festival Part I

Start from the beginning

"We're also here to visit our sister. She lives around these parts." Ichiro added.

"W-wait, rewind! You used to live in Inazuma and you have a sister!" Paimon exclaimed as the two nodded in confirmation.

As Ichiro was about to tease them on their lack of knowledge on them, Ruichiro immediately grabbed his brothers arm, catching his attention.

Ichiro followed Ruichiro's line of sight, to see a certain pink kitsune looking at them with an amused expression.

"My, my. The prodigal child returns." Miko says, catching Lumine and Paimon's attention. As Miko looks at the outlanders, the twins took this opportunity to grab each other and run away.

Miko looked at them in amusement before sending an electrical current on their way, stunning Ruichiro who fell to the ground as Ichiro looked back and helped him up.

"Leaving so soon?" She asked as she walked closer to Ichiro. "Come, we still have much to discuss." She said as she grabbed him by his collar and dragged him away with a stunned Ruichiro getting dragged away by his brother.

The few people around them looked at the trio with a confused expression but decided not to question the guuji.

"How do you think they know Miko? They seem pretty close." Paimon questioned. "Well Rui did say that this is their homeland. So it should be natural that they've met before." Lumine told her.

"Yeah- wait... WHERE'S KLEE?!" Paimon exclaimed as they looked around the plaza for the hyperactive child.

"I still don't get why I have to be here." Ruichiro grumbled as they sat on the floor with Miko pouring them both some sake.

"I don't either." Ichiro muttered.

"Oh hush now. I only dragged you two here to talk about Ei." Miko told them as they both flinched at the mention of Ei.

While both of them had told the traveller that they were visiting their sister, neither of them actually planned on doing so.

They both looked away in opposite directions, avoiding Miko's stare that seemed to bore holes in them.

"W-well it's not like we'll be able to see her, she's isolated in her Plane of Euthymia after all." Ruichiro tried to reason their way out.

Miko smirked. "Either way, you will have to meet up with her regarding the agreement with the Fatui and the Shogun about the festival. An... Assurance that the Fatui's business inside Inazuma will be ceased for the time being." She shrugged which made the twins freeze.

They had completely forgotten about that.

"Now, I suggest that you better get on your way Rui. Better not to keep the Shogun waiting." Miko told him.

"W-what about Ichiro?" He asked as he looked as his brother who had seeming malfunctioned and froze.

Miko smirked. "He'll be staying with me for the time being. I've already notified Ei about it." She said as Ichiro looked like he wished to be swallowed by the ground.

Ruichiro hesitantly stood up but was stopped by Ichiro who gripped tightly onto his pants, not wanting to let go.

Ichiro looked up to Ruichiro with pleading eyes. "Please don't go." He said in a strained whisper.

Ruichiro tried to hold his laugh as he saw his brother in such a vulnerable state. Miko seemed to also be amused by the situation as she let out a smirk.

She gripped tightly onto Ruichiro's shoulder and seemingly pushed him away from Ruichiro causing Ichiro to forcefully let go of him.

"Very nice to see you again, Rui. Do give Ei our regards." Miko politely smiled at him as she led him out the door.

"No, Rui! Stay! Rui! Don't leave me here!" He could hear his brother's screams as Miko closed the door. He snickered at the thought of whatever Miko was about to do to him.

Unbeknownst to him, Miko had actually tied Ichiro using electro leashes that prevented him from moving and would electrocute him whenever he move a muscle.

Celestia have mercy on Ichiro.

BONUS SCENE: (THE SCENE I WAS TEMPTED TO USE)

"Rui, out now. I want to talk to your brother." Miko said in a strained smile.

"No Rui, stay. Please stay." Ichiro said in a nervous tone.

"Go!"

"Stay!"

"GO!"

"STAY!"

"JUST GO!"

"RUI STAY!"

"NOW!"

"RUI DON'T MOVE!"

Ruichiro was just awkwardly standing in between them, his eyes darting back and forth. He slowly made his way to the door while facing them, inching towards the door, just wanting to leave.

"GO!"

"RUI STAY!"

"COME HERE!" Miko shouted to Ichiro as he tried to follow Ruichiro out. Miko practically tackled him and dragged him back.

"DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"

~ ~ ~ {¤} ~ ~ ~

A/N: An AU where Rui and Ichiro had separate bodies to begin with and that everyone else knew of Ruichiro's existance as Ichiro's twin.

So this was fun! I might post more of these :D

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like the story!