A Sorrowful Scene & Bird Catching

Începe de la început

They all went into a circle and were ready to fight until Cody's phone started to ring.

He grabbed it from the air and looked at the birds who also looked at him.

Cody*Squidward Voice*:Uh...Hi.

Uila growled in case they attacked.

Strangely,the birds all flew off to different places.

The black one went east,the orange one went north and the purple one went into the mountains.

Cody then answered his phone,with Peony on the other end of it.

Peony:Oi oi! It's me,Peony! Listen-I wanted to ask you somethin'...Hang on,Chief! There's breakin' news on the telly! They're sayin' dodgy bird Pokemon are poppin' up left and right!

Peony:There's this pointy-feathered one in the Wild Area! Plus a fiery-lookin' one on the Isle of Armor! And this fancy,graceful one's apparently flyin' about the Crown Tundra!

Cody:Okay. I'll go after them.

Peony:Hm,if it were that case...I think I'd call this expedition something like...

Peony:..A Legendary Tree of A Legendary Three!

Cody:Cool name.

Peony:Thanks. Now I've gone and ultra-mega-completely forgot what I called you for in the first place! Well,life's too short to sweat small stuff! Ta,Chief!

He hung up and Cody made some observations.

Before he could think about chasing those birds,he decided to make some curry again because he was hungry.

Cody got to work while his Pokemon played.

When he finished he presented everyone with some curry with big Leeks on them,which are usually held by Farfetch'd.

Right now,he was sitting next to Tapu Bulu,who ate with him.

Cody:How do you like it?

Bulu seemed pleased by its hoof clap.

Cody:Thanks.

He then thought about Dialga again.

The guardian looked at him worried and tapped his shoulder.

Cody:I saw another evil team...They were from Sinnoh and were called Team Galactic. I don't know how,but they're here and I saw them take Dialga.

Their eyes widened as the boy went on.

Cody:I-I wanted to help,but I couldn't...There were so many of them,and I knew I couldn't take them all by myself...I was just so scared,I didn't know what to do.

Cody:Hearing its cries and seeing it struggle...It made me feel so useless...and I'm worried that they'll come for me next since I have all of you. And I don't want that to happen.

He trembled and started to shed tears.

A green light shined and Cody looked to see Tapu Bulu in its new form.

The guardian was now a tan skinned woman with blue eyes and black hair that was braided into two long braids with a large one behind her back.

She wore a flower patterned short dark orange t-shirt and black shorts,her head had a helmet shaped like her original forms tiki. Her two braids were wrapped up with dark yellow wooden bells at the ends.

No footwear could be seen,but she didn't seem bothered by the environment.

She smiled at him and wiped his tears from his face.